Marstons bailiffs help please!!! **Returned to Court**

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3383 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Can you please let us know if the bailiff did arrive and what happened ?

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Uploading documents to CAG ** Instructions **

Looking for a draft letter? Use the CAG Library

Dealing with Customer Service Departments? - read the CAG Guide first

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

2: Take back control of your finances - Debt Diaries

3: Feel Bullied by Creditors or Debt Collectors? Read Here

4: Staying Calm About Debt  Read Here

5: Forum rules - These have been updated - Please Read

BCOBS

1: How can BCOBS protect you from your Banks unfair treatment

2: Does your Bank play fair - You can force your Bank to play Fair with you

3: Banking Conduct of Business Regulations - The Hidden Rules

4: BCOBS and Unfair Treatment - Common Examples of Banks Behaving Badly

5: Fair Treatment for Credit Card Holders and Borrowers - COBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D

No they have not turned up although I know they will so now going to spend the night worrying myself sick.

I feel bad enough as it's totally unsettled my mum and brother she can't settle has been crying and won't eat.

I asked the magistrates to see if I could go back to court to see what could be done but they said we can do nothing as the bailiffs have the warrant.

I'm not saying I won't pay I'm offering 4 x the amount I'm supposed to pay but they won't accept it they want the full amount.

If they come in the court told me they can only go in the room I'm in and they can't take anyone else's things but I get conflicted advice as the bailiff said she can take what she wants and whoever it belongs to is no concern of hers!!

I'm pulling my hair out with worry because I know she will get the court order to get into our home with a locksmith and take everything she can.

Thank you for your messages just wish I knew how to stop it all!!

Sorry for the confusion the debt is £1,500

The fine was to be paid at £20 per week.

I missed the October payment so they sent it to the bailiffs.

The 2 subsequent payments made to the court were sent onto marstons!!!

I offered to pay marstons £80 per month instead of £20 but they are refusing any payment plan they want the full payment or the goods from my mum's house!!

Just to repeat what has ben said earlier. If they have not ben into your property before You do not need to let them in nor should you under any

circumstances. They cannot force their way in but if you don't pay they

can apply to the Court to force entry.

As rare and unlikely as it is that marstons will force entry - it does happen and it is on the up.

For future reference, they do not need to go back and apply for permission (clause 5.1 forced entry protocol)

as for this case, i would suggest calling the office at marstons, and ask to speak to the welfare department, outlining the disabilities of the persons at the address and if necessary sending proof of this and ask that the enforcement agent is put on hold whilst you send in the proof of vulnerbility

None of the beliefs held by "Freemen on the land" have ever been supported by any judgments or verdicts in any criminal or civil court cases.

Thank you.

I actually spoke to head office at marathons and they said they can do nothing as it's in the bailiffs hands.

I explained about my mum and brother but they won't budge.

I will try again tomorrow first thing but I think she will be here 8am.

hi essexdiva,

I have just sent you a private message, would you please respond as soon as possible.. !

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

BCOBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D

Sorry where do I find the private message??

Top of the screen - right hand side - you will see Welcome essexdiva > Notifications.. click on notifications it should have a 1 by the side of it this shows you have a message. Open the message - at the bottom of the message you will see "reply to message" when you have typed your response, you then scroll down a bit and hit submit reply.

BCOBS

:thumb:

BCOBS

Did you get both my messages??

Yes, I did. Sorry I logged off shortly after the first one.

I have to go out for a while this morning, however others will be keeping an eye on your thread for any urgent messages. Hopefully this will be sorted soonest.

BCOBS

Sorry, I am sure someone is doing their very best for you. At least the bailiffs haven't turned up :)

BCOBS

Excellent :thumb:

BCOBS

I have just heard that the account is being returned back to the court.

I cannot thank people on here enough for all the help and support that they have given to me.

This forum is amazing.

Excellent news. :)

BCOBS

I have just heard that the account is being returned back to the court.

I cannot thank people on here enough for all the help and support that they have given to me. This forum is amazing.

What will happen now is that Marston Group will return your account to the court in their weekly returns. This should be a week today.

You should wait a few days and I would suggest that you speak with the court next Friday to ask whether the warrant has been returned. If it has, you should ask the Fines office whether they will allow you to attend court to have your 'means' re-assessed. This is a very simple procedure indeed and the court will require you to complete a simple Means Enquiry Form. The court can then adjust the fine downwards based on your ability to pay.

Please do let us know what the court say next week.

• Haha 1