Jump to content

Ovepayment of Salary

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2687 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then


Please click the "Report " link


at the bottom of one of the posts.


If you want to post a new story then


Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 



Recommended Posts

Could someone please tell me where I stand, I resigned from my previous employment in February and they have continued to pay me. They are now demanding it back but, their figure differs from what was deposited into my account. I am assuming that they are trying to claw back employers tax and NI...........do I have to pay this too?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Loobyrw


Welcome to CAG


All they should be asking for is the net figure deposited into your account.

Don't speak to them over the phone, communicate via letters/email.


The guys will advise as soon as they are available.


Thread moved to correct forum.

Link to post
Share on other sites

As Rebel says, they can only claim the amount of money that they put into your account. Any tax and NI they will claim back from the tax office. I would write a letter to them pointing out their error; advise them of the correct amounts paid to you and enclose payment back to them (I assume you have not gone and spent the wages)

It is easier to enter a rich man than for a camel to pass a needle

Link to post
Share on other sites


  • Recently Browsing   0 Caggers

    • No registered users viewing this page.

  • Have we helped you ...?

  • Create New...