Need help with Welcome Finance

dsb
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3559 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Firstly I'd like to say hi & that at any help would be greatly appreciated. Secondly I'd like to apologise for this post being so long.

My husband and I took a joint secured loan with Welcome finance in 2005. In 2006 my husband became ill and we were unable to pay the agreed payment, The loan was then passed to several different debt collectors only to be returned to Welcome again.

Welcome then wrote to us in 2011 to say that the PPI on this loan had been missold and would be refunded, this was the last we heard from them until the debt was taken over by Experto Credite in 2012, we stopped paying Experto in November 2013. Today my husband has received a Notice of Assignment from Welcome saying debt has been bought to Sigma SPV2 Limited (Sigma Red). I, however have not received anything and Welcome are no longer on my credit file.

I would just like to know where we stand now as original agreement was in both our names?

Thanking you all in advance.