bt in breach of contract for phone and broadband

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2480 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

well to cut long story short bt was sopposed to install broadband in jan this year engineer came out had working infinity and no working phone line 2 apointments changed or missed by them was phone call from me and cancelled install and new order.

first order was get broadband infinity and phone line and £75 voucher for sainsburys online offer

when I rang to complain when person did not show for the second time had working broadband but no line (funny claim need working phone line for broadband ) not true

they cancelled whole order and replaced told call was recorded and I asked about the sainsburys vouchers as stated online and advisor said no I qualify as notes made.

so I rechecked and asked if this call is def recorded she said yes I stated that the basis of this contract being made was I still got my vouchers she said I def would.

roll on 6 months after 3 calls chasing I get an email stating that I would not get vouchers as did not order online so want to put my contract into breach as they have not fulfilled there part of the agreement and services orded.

I have paid one years line rental on my credit card and want to cancel with now charges what would be best for my next step.

sorry to be a little short on wording but thought I would keep it short to save endless reading with same outcome thanks craig