T-Mobile unbelievable customer treatment PLEASE HELP

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3565 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi.

I have a bit of a problem with T-Mobile. I sent my Samsung S3 for repair back in December 2013. Two weeks later I received an invoice for £126 along with a photo of the phone with a crack on the screen. It was the first time I saw the crack. I even have paperwork from the shop assistant who checked the handset thoroughly before it being sent and wrote 'screen not turning on'.

Now after 7 months and going back and forth into the store and being treated like an idiot I've had enough. I've been paying them but haven't been able to use the internet since I am using a handset that doesn't support 3G. I still haven't received my phone, the manager of the store hasn't called me for over 2 weeks now and I can't even get hold of them because they don't ever pick up the phone.

Please help, I don't know what to do.

Thanks!

Hi. Thanks for a quick answer!

It's a 24 month contract that ends in December this year. And no, the shop assistant didn't put anything about the cracked screen in the paperwork because it wasn't there. The only fault with the handset was the blank screen. The buttons seemed to light up but that's it. There was no crack at all.

Thanks!

The contract started in December 2012, the phone broke one year later in December 2013 but the phone was still under warranty and I'm sure the crack was made either by them or during transit.

Hi woocash

Mark the letter, Formal Letter of Complaint.

Send the correct template amended, send it Recorded Delivery. Send a copy of the rececipt you were given that say 'screen not turned on'. On the letter write 'CC to Mr Olaf Swantee, Chief Executive, T-Mobile UK, Mosquito Way, Hatfield, Herts, AL10 9BW, UK. So your sending one to the store and one to the CEO / Head Office. In the letter explain that they damaged the phone, so they are fully liable.

http://www.which.co.uk/consumer-rights/regulation/sale-of-goods-act