• Tweets

• I'm just trying to be practical Do A Deal.   Mediate - they will give you few option and maybe nothing - but get rid of the default - off your record not just settled or satisfied.   Whatever you agree to make sure you stick to it or they might be back. Once it's over it will be behind you.    
    • Hi guys,    I got a straight lettr from Debt Recovery plus, and no other notice. the car is leased and I beleive it went to the lease company first. below is the details    For PCN's received through the post [ANPR camera capture]   please answer the following questions.   1 Date of the infringement    26/06/2019   2 Date on the NTK [this must have been received within 14 days from the 'offence' date]   Not sure, as the lease company recieved this. I only recieved a leeter from our registered address on the 11.09.2019 requsting £160, and than further letter on the 20.09.2019 with a notice to court   3 Date received   Not sure, as the lease company recieved this   4 Does the NTK mention schedule 4 of The Protections of Freedoms Act 2012? [Y/N?]   Not sure, as the lease company recieved this   5 Is there any photographic evidence of the event?   Not sure, as the lease company recieved this   6 Have you appealed? [Y/N?] post up your appeal] Have you had a response? [Y/N?] post it up   No, I have called them to ask for the original notice, and they said they will email this, but this has not happened. this was on the 20th September at 13.49   7 Who is the parking company?   APNR Parking Services Ltd   8. Where exactly [carpark name and town]   Prioiry Walk Service Yard, Queen Street, Colchester CO1 2PL   For either option, does it say which appeals body they operate under.   Does not state this    I fear that I cannot appeal because of the delay from getting it from the lease company, etc.    any help here would be greatly appreacitted   thanks   Irfan Khan     WORKFORCE - 11.9.2019.pdf WESL - 20.9.2019.pdf
    • Neither does your posts as we have already seen .. in posts 7 and 8           and still none.  
    • Hello,   i have recently missed a DD payment to X4L and have incurred a charge from harlands of £25, which i emailed in response to advising not  to take the payment on the next DD date due as advised in the letter received.   i confirmed over the telephone this was the appropriate action to take.   fast forward a week or so later and i get another letter advising another £25 has been added to the account despite my request.   i have absolutely no issue with payment of the first charge as this is my own fault etc. however i feel like the second occasions is ridiculous as i received no correspondence to advise it would still be taken...   Is this entirely my fault or am i within my rights to not make payment of the second charge?   i have looked through many forums and each case seemed to be ever so slightly different and wanted to ask the question?   thanks!!   
    • I don't know if this will be of any use for you but I have very  recently had a small claims against Lowell for the removal of my default from my credit report. Forget Principles! Right or wrong. Due or not due. Pay it and move on. Get out of there asap. Feel sick - I did and do. Get it settled or satisfied. (Settled paid in full. Satisfied part paid Do a deal and get it in writing.  Unless you have £1,000+ to lose or feel lucky? Remember it's the lottery in reverse and you have just won the..... Lowell fish in a barrel award.  Lies, dam lies and statistics. Then there are the mobile phone companies and Lowell.  £320 (12m -  £25pm/£6pw/ couple of pints a week?) v ? You need a solicitor or barrister? Costs if you lose plus theirs? Plus six years of misery - do not go there. In reality to do it properly you need to put £3,000+ in a bank and write it off if you lose. Appeal? Advice - look at the downside. As the Judge said why not just pay it - because I don't owe it is surprisingly not the right answer. Remember it is a lottery and work out the odds.   My case: Lost.It was quite apparent the judge had little time, knowledge of the Data Protection Act, no knowledge of the Law of Property Act 1925 ( labelled as 'archaic' and then 'technical'  and no conception of how Credit reference Agencies work. They had a barrister who he 'conferred' with and a witness statement from the Lowell Barrister. Whatever they said was llke the word of god.  Whatever I said was taken the opposite way. The judge claimed to have never sent anything by recorded delivery and the barrister..oh i agree! LPA s196 (3) includes a postman delivering by hand and S196 (4) recorded delivery is therefore only optional! If only I  had a few million spare.
  • Our picks

DarwinUK

A4E Exit Report. Is it 2 pages or 7

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 1892 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi Everyone.

The A4E Exit Report (moving on report), the one you get on your last appointment with A4E before being thrown back to the JCP.

Does anyone know how many pages there should be ? I received a two page report, but googling some page I didnt bookmark said there was 7 pages, and that we only get two but the full 7 pages are sent to DWP.

Ive put in a SAR with the DWP, and they say there is only two pages. So just wanted clarification that there is only two pages and not seven.

Hi Everyone.

The A4E Exit Report (moving on report), the one you get on your last appointment with A4E before being thrown back to the JCP.

Does anyone know how many pages there should be ? I received a two page report, but googling some page I didnt bookmark said there was 7 pages, and that we only get two but the full 7 pages are sent to DWP.

Ive put in a SAR with the DWP, and they say there is only two pages. So just wanted clarification that there is only two pages and not seven.

I did the WP with one of the Ingeus sub-contractors. My Exit Report was 2 pages. Also had to put in a SAR to the DWP before I got a copy

At least it's 1 page longer than the exit report from Ingeus. 'Client is work ready', mine simply said.

Having 30+ years prior work experience, I think I was 'work ready' before ever going on the damn program :)

I also got a 1 page that said I was work ready effectively

At least it's 1 page longer than the exit report from Ingeus. 'Client is work ready', mine simply said.

Same here.

Ingeus ought to produce T-Shirts for their leavers with slogans on them saying 'I suffered 2 years of nonsensical crap and all I got was this lousy 1 page summary' :-)

Having 30+ years prior work experience, I think I was 'work ready' before ever going on the damn program :)

I totally agree. I have also been getting the Universal Jobmatch job alerts, and they are all Aprentice jobs for about £150 per week. At 47 yrs old with work experience from the age of 16, I find it funny that the UJ emails are sending me aprentice jobs.

Sounds about right for ingeus :sad:

Same here.

Ingeus ought to produce T-Shirts for their leavers with slogans on them saying 'I suffered 2 years of nonsensical crap and all I got was this lousy 1 page summary' :-)

..or how about T-shirts with 'Ingeus didd my CV fore me'.. :)

Same here.

ha ha yes!