O2 debt, statue barred probably, unlawful direct debit from Lowell?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3579 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

there are two now

the orig 02 debt they have started to now try and collect

because he's been paying them on this Lloyds OD for years

neither of which have been checked out

just fell for their threats and started blindly paying.

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

That's not the case, I started paying for Lloyds only since couple of months since it was still with Lloyds and was defaulted surprisingly very late so it wasn't statue barred, then I got the letter from Lloyds that they sold the debt to Lowell Group so I thought f**k it, let's pay it off and have it settled.

Dx100, Benderuk.

l would have been just like that years ago. Actually back 10 yrs ago l was. Its only since l accidently found CAG l have wised up on some things. TBH l dont no many people who would not have done the same until finding CAG or being educated by one of us.

A friend would still be paying for a tv license as the tvl people said he needed to due to previous tenants sky dish being attached to the flat if it was not for me.

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

So now I have cancelled the direct debit for Lowell (for Lloyds bank). When I'll come back from a holiday I will start dealing with those sneaky bastards, that direct debit made me mad, cheeky bastards from Lowell.

thats what they want

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

nope

other than you fell for the oldest trick in the book

that all the DCA's pull every day by phone and spoof letters.

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

What do you mean by "thats what they want", am I doing something wrong?

Your not doing anything wrong.

What they want is you getting frustrated with them, you getting mad over them and that way they no they are playing on your mind and as result they want you to throw in the towel roll over and do as they want.

Your not doing anything wrong.

What they want is you getting frustrated with them, you getting mad over them and that way they no they are playing on your mind and as result they want you to throw in the towel roll over and do as they want.

I understand, on the contrary, for that unlawful direct debit I will not pay them even a penny, they can go and screw themselves. I will do everything in my power to make their "work" (if you can call it as such) as hard as possible.