Lilly_Monroe

Moved into Support Group

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 1873 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

I found out today I have won my mandatory reconsideration and have been moved over to the support group.

I was so shocked, happy, relived I burst out crying.

Truly cannot believe it.

The pressure release is amazing.

Good to hear!

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING. EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

The idea that all politicians lie is music to the ears of the most egregious liars.

I know how it feels once you finally win your battle, Lily. Well done, I'm so pleased for you.

Thank you for letting us know, too, it will give hope to other people. :)

Hugs, HB

Illegitimi non carborundum

Am so happy for you, I know too well how it is when in a wrangle with dwp/atos, and I know also how it feels to get the right result in the end. Well done x

Welcome to the club, m'dear. It's definitely a relief. Very happy for you. :)

Thanks everyone still cannot believe it.

I owe a lot to my CPN without her I would not have made it, also to the help I received on here.

Winning a battle is not always about those who shout the loudest or have a large support group/stacks of evidence ( I did not).

I did it alone with my CPN, and what I read/learned on here - so take heart anyone who is traveling the same road.

I feel like I have won the lottery - and I still want to cry with happiness/relief.

I have to wait for the letter to arrive informing me for how long - but whatever it is a great relief.

I have come to take one day at a time one battle at a time.

They don't usually, iirc, tell you how long in the letter but don't worry about that. Once you have your confirmation, just give them a call and they should tell you over the phone.

Your CPN sounds like a treasure, Lily. :)

HB

She is HB I have great trust in her.

I feel lucky to have found someone so understanding it makes all the difference.

Lily xx