Want to cancel package holiday...HELP

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6585 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

My mum was looking to rent a villa, and get flights etc for a holiday in Portugal....she found a website for a holiday co , and one of the villa sounded perfect....so she phoned the company up on Wednesday to get details and to book, she has booked the villa for a week at the end of June for 4 adults and 2 kids....since she booked it she is having 2nd thoughts and wondered if she could cancel. She has paid just over 400 quid as a deposit. I thought that maybe the distance selling regulations might help her, but after reading it i realise i didnt understand a lot of it lol.....can anyone help ??

Will she lose her deposit ? because if she will then she is gonna go ahead with it......she was told by the company that if she cancelled she would lose her deposit, but we dunno if this is correct

Any help please

IF YOU FEEL I HAVE HELPED YOU IN REPLYING TO YOUR POST, CAN YOU CLICK ON THE SCALES AND LET ME KNOW

Halifax - Total £2116 - Plus approx £300 in interest plus fees for 3 small claims...settled all within 3 weeks of claim.....Now for the mortgage.....

Clydesdale Bank - Credit Card - Sent Data Protection Act - Awaiting statements

Clydesdale Bank - Current Account - Awaiting statements

• 12 years later...

This topic was closed on 2019-03-08.

If you have a problem which is similar to the issues raised in this topic, then please start a new thread and you will get help and support there.

If you would like to post up some information which is relevant to this particular topic then please flag the issue up to the site team and the thread will be reopened.

- Consumer Action Group

IF YOU FEEL I HAVE HELPED YOU IN REPLYING TO YOUR POST, CAN YOU CLICK ON THE SCALES AND LET ME KNOW

Halifax - Total £2116 - Plus approx £300 in interest plus fees for 3 small claims...settled all within 3 weeks of claim.....Now for the mortgage.....

Clydesdale Bank - Credit Card - Sent Data Protection Act - Awaiting statements

Clydesdale Bank - Current Account - Awaiting statements

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6585 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks