style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3579 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Please bare with me on this as its a little long winded.

As Marstons are now involved I thought it best it should be in here, if not then I am happy for it to be moved.

Last year before my son moved he had 2 PCN's issued, how ever this was through no fault of his own. He lived in a residential permit area and the council had not issued him with the permit which he applied for in plenty of time. As the one he was using at the time was close to running out he called the perking services and told them that he still hadnt received his permit, he was told by the parking people that he should place a note on his car explaining this until they sent out another. So this is what he did, still no permit arrived and he called again and was told to do the same thing.

Well unfortunately he had two PCNs, which he did not see as he was in the middle of moving at the time and PCNs dont stay on cars for very long in that area due to stupi idiots taking them off and placing them on their own cars to stop them getting any PCNs for parking where they shouldnt.

Anyway because my son had moved he didnt receive the NTOs to both PCNs, we only found out when a bailiff visited the present occupiers to his old address where the NTOs went to, they unfortunately didnt open the letters and just sent them back, however she got a visit from said bailiff from Marstons, Have to say at this point, bailiff was extremely rude to the lady now living there and scared the life out of her. Even though she showed her CT benefit forms which also proved she was there with just her and her baby, he threatened to return if he hadnt heard anything with regards to the my son not being there. How he was going to do this is beyond me.

It was only by chance that I found out about the bailiff visit, so I contacted PS and marstons to find out what the problem was.

I explained the situation to the parking people and they remembered my son calling and told me the that the bailiffs have been placed on hold, they admitted it was their fault, however I needed to fill in 2 sets of TE7 & TE9, which I emailed to the TEC, After many many weeks I called the PS again as I had not heard anything, neither had they, so I contacted the TEC via email and a few days later received a letter to say one had been excepted but they had lost part of the other and I needed to re issue it, which i did.

I called the parking people and asked if they had received any correspondence from the TEC and they hadnt, but said to make a representation and that they would cancel that PCN. I havnt heard anything from them since then, in fact I havnt heard anything from the TEC either and that was weeks ago in fact at least 8 weeks.

They have received the forms via email as I had a conformation email stating that they have them, but I have heard nothing.

Today my son gets a letter from Marstons stating that they are going to turn up in a few days time. As far as I am concerned the bailiffs were placed on hold until the TEC had return their verdict, so to speak, which I was fully confident would be the same result as both were identically written.

But as I have said I have heard nothing from them.

My son is disabled and on benefits and at the moment he is quite poorly, hence why I am dealing with this.

Ive written to both the parking people and Marstons explaining this situation and placed a formal complaint with the councils parking people stating that this is not good enough, the time span on this is ridiculous and there has been so many cock ups on their part.

I need to stop Marstons from going to my sons house, because this would put him back healthwise and he isnt a very patient person at the moment and I would hate to think what he would do if Marstons did turn up at this stage. Especially when this isnt really his fault in the first place.

Is it worth emailing the TEC and asking what they are doing and why they havnt been in touch as it seems from the bailiffs paperwork its the TEC who have involved the bailiffs.

As its Saturday I cant phone anyone as no one is open. Looks like I will be making a few calls on Monday to get this sorted ... AGAIN :mad2:

I feel I cant do anymore, but has anyone got anymore suggestions.. Cheers guys :thumb:

the fault lies with the parking services, so if it is a council dept, get the local member on the case after all that is what we elect and pay them for, also send a complaint to the CEO a Formal complaint, BTW get proof of vulnerability to Marstons, and maybe email their CEO mentioning that the TEC are involved and his EA is supposed to be on hold also mention disability etc BF and oldbill definitely will have his email. You never know it might keep them at bay

Edited by brassnecked
typo

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

Cheers for that I will do..

Just done a bit of digging to see what PCN they are still chasing for and it looks like the one that they lost a part of, Ive also just noticed after sending an email to the TEC is that they have changed their email address. It dosnt say from when though, would anyone know?

I resent the TE7 and TE9 on the 31st of May, but I received a conformation that they had received it not that the email had changed other wise I would of sent it to the new email. I have a funny feeling that this is what has happened. I bloody hope not Grrrrrr!

Typical Quangoistic move change email, and tell no one. If these TEC changes have led to EA's and councils ignoring OOT, perhaps the MP should get a letter

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

Thats my next move.

If they have been muppets and caused unnecessary distress with their stupidity they deserve a good tongue lashing.

I would start involving the local Councillor(s) over this, as far as I am concerned they can be contacted 7 days per week up until 9pm or thereabouts. If they don't like it then they should not have stood for office. Done now or tomorrow allows them to march into the Council first thing Monday demanding answers and getting it sorted.

Please consider making a small donation to help keep this site running

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

There is a problem with that Plodders, which councillor should I approach?

The PCNs are dealt with a different council from where I live. The parking, albeit are council run cover the whole of essex, its divided into two parts, north and south. I dont know who deals with the south, but its Colchester that deals with the north. Im not under Colchester council though, so I wouldnt know which councillor to use.

Google says the South Essex parking partnership is run from Chelmsford, and their webpage says that Chelmsford City Council deals with all correspondence.

http://www.chelmsford.gov.uk/sepp

Hope that helps :)

Please note that my posts are my opinion only and should not be taken as any kind of legal advice.
In fact, they're probably just waffling and can be quite safely and completely ignored as you wish.

Marston

seanamarts - please would you contact us on our admin email address with some contact details. Marston have been monitoring this thread and would like to take a look at this case.

Thanks

Google says the South Essex parking partnership is run from Chelmsford, and their webpage says that Chelmsford City Council deals with all correspondence.

http://www.chelmsford.gov.uk/sepp

Hope that helps :)

Cheers for that dragon, but im under the north, sorry I should of made myself a little clearer, but thank you for looking that up for me

Just a little update, bailiffs have been put on hold for now.

I called both Parking services and TEC, have resent the TE7 & TE9 forms as they had not received them.

As for the parking people, all I can say at the moment is that Im very frustrated with them and a formal complaint has gone in, I have much to say about their goings on with regards to this but am awaiting some more info.

Im too exhausted at the moment to go on , but will update in due course :)

Edited by seanamarts
exhaustion causing repetitiveness

A little update, and to say I am fuming would be an understatement........:-x

I received an email from the TEC a little while ago stating that the PCN has NOT been passed to them from Parking Partnership Colchester.

I have checked, double and triple checked that this is the correct PCN number and it is.

Now if that is the case then why have bailiffs been informed......... I was led to believe that it has to be passed to the TEC before any bailiff intervention can be applied.

This is the email I have received this afternoon;

Good afternoon,

We have been unable to process your form(s) and your correspondence is therefore returned herewith.

Please see below for applicable reason(s):

The penalty charge number (PCN) you have quoted has not been registered at the TEC. Please contact the Local Authority concerned regarding the penalty charge.

Vanessa Palmer

CAPS/TEC Correspondence Administrative Officer

Northampton County Court Business Centre

21-27 St Katherine's House

St Katherine's Street

Northampton

NN1 2LH

Now I am either going totally bonkers or someone has again cocked up.

Look like i will be spending more time again on the phone to people in the morning. This is getting beyond a joke

Just a thought here, Ive just spoken to my son and he has read out the letter he had received from Marstons and it clearly says that it was Northampton County Court that had instructed Marstons to enforce this PCN, but if Northampton County Court have not had the PCN registered with them, then how can Marstons send out this letter stating that they have been instructed by Northampton County Court.

Parking partnership seems as useful as a chocolate fireguard and dont know who has said what etc

Im not going to point fingers at anyone at the moment, but someone has not been entirely truthful about this whole stupid affair. But as always the innocent are blamed and have to pay the price.

Just as I thought I was getting somewhere.

This is becoming a complete nightmare.

I was told this morning by PS that IT WAS registered in September last year. So phoned the TEC and they have basically said that I have made a mistake on the PCN number.. I havnt, so have been told to email them and tell them that I have not made a mistake. Ive checked.

So now I have to wait until after 4 to see if they are going to look into this. :frusty:

More incompetence .. cany anyone get it right just for once!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can you scan the pcn and attach it to your email to TEC, so that they can see you haven't made a mistake, but someone else has?

Please note that my posts are my opinion only and should not be taken as any kind of legal advice.
In fact, they're probably just waffling and can be quite safely and completely ignored as you wish.

We dont have the PCN, they were never seen, hence why we had no idea until the bailiffs were sent.

So where are you getting the pcn number from? I'd send whatever it is you have (with the number on) to the TEC, so that you can prove that if anyone has made a mistake, it's not you ;)

seanamarts

Please will you email me on our admin address please with full contact details and ref no.

Ta

So where are you getting the pcn number from? On the Letter from Marstons

I'd send whatever it is you have (with the number on) to the TEC, so that you can prove that if anyone has made a mistake, it's not you ;)

Oh the TEC have made the mistake this time.

I have to say that Marstons are not the ones at fault this time, have to say that have been more than helpful. Credit where credit is due.

seanamarts

Please will you email me on our admin address please with full contact details and ref no.

Ta

Details were sent the other day BF, I have just been informed by Marstons that the council have now requested the warrant be sent back to them. :)

I give up, if i dont have a stroke or heart attack over this I will be very surprised.

It looks like no one reads emails at the TEC.

I have just had to send, for the 3rd time today copies of the TE7 & TE9. I have double triple and checked these forms more times over the past three days than I have taken breaths. There is nothing wrong with the forms, they are identical to the other forms that have been accepted.

All I am getting back now is, 'here are the forms you requested' I DIDNT REQUEST ANY FORMS!!!!

Is there anyone I can get some attention from with regards to these Cock ups by the TEC. They have decided not to give me any info now as they have no record of the authorisation that was sent.

Has the heat got to peoples brains??

Excellent seanamarts, hope they called Marstons off at the same time.