Could anybody recommend a bank auditing company?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5282 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Anybody ever used one of these companies?

Or know anything about them?

How do you find out if they are a reputable company?

I need to find one and would really appreciate it if anybody could shed some light on this query?

Thanks

Cat

What kind of auditing? What do you need them for?

-------------------------------------------------------------------

christmasrallycag_468x60.gif

Opinions given herein are made informally by myself as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.

This is really confusing and I am having a hard time just trying to explain what I need to know without going into all sorts of extra info.

Repossessed house not sure of exact date as I left the property. The bank letters state 2000 but the court papers state November 2001.

In 2001 I paid a lump sum equivelent to 10 months payments direct to branch.

I have no receipt.I was told the accounts were all closed. (I now know this was not true)

In 2003 I saw my house for sale online and was told by estate agent that a bank was selling it.

DPA bank in March 2003 and got very little info from them but there was no outstanding money owed from me so I just thought move on + start again.

Looked at docs from DPA bank again this year and can see no lump sum deposited against any of the accounts so I sent another SARN and this time recieved info that I didnt get in 2003.

Still no deposit of lump sum that I can see anywhere in accounts but as yet I dont have all the statements. What I did find was a copy of what was given to the courts to process the repo and my lump sum was acknowledged there athough it was hand writen in as a credit to the account. The writing is easily varified as the same bank person who signed off the account.

I have several queries about this situation but wondered if an auditing company could tell whether the continued interest that accrued on the accounts had the cash deposit taken into account or not?

I am also concerned that although the banks documents state the level of interest charged after enforcement of the repo that there was more charged.

I can see that I will probably have to go the courts to have the bank give me all the info. I have asked for it and even told them that I am querying the whereabouts of the missing cash.

I have not even had an acknowledgement letter from them even tho 6th is deadline day & I sent letter next day delivery. I have checked reciept of letter and delivered ok.

Does any of this make sense?

What do you think of the auditing idea? Would it work?