BankFodder BankFodder

Alfie29

Mortgage of 151k or half?

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 2075 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

I have found a place I really like and it's 151,000 but it's an shared ownership so I only want to have 40% of the place at the moment. So that's 60,400.

Does this mean that I have to find the full price of 151k of just need a mortgage of 60,400? Bit confused and wondering if it REALLY is that easy to find a place that cheap after all lol :/

RLP are a con PLEASE DON'T PAY THEM TO DO MORE! IGNORE ALL LETTERS AND CALLS! :)

from what has been advertised locally to me,, if there is shared ownership say you buy 50% and a Housing Ass owns the other 50% then the Housing Ass rent you the other 50% at a lower rent, and you are able to purchase the remaining 50% in increments..

may be different where you are.

It means you would raise a mortgage for the 60,400 and would pay rent on the rest.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Thx for ur advice everyone! :)

RLP are a con PLEASE DON'T PAY THEM TO DO MORE! IGNORE ALL LETTERS AND CALLS! :)