Universal Credit policy to expand to 90 jobcentres

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3588 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Yeh and it will take 600 years to roll out throughout britain at this rate lol

Quite possibly as there's no target date. The whole thing is a farce.

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

According to DWP figures 3,600 people claimed UC last November. This increased to 6,550 in March of this year.

So if we was to say that around 1,000 new UC claiments every month and thats being generous.

It is expected that around 5.4 million people will eventually claim the benefit.

Number of expected claiments devided by the 1,000 new claiments each month should give us the number of months it will take.

Then devide the total months by 12 and we will find the total years till all claiments are claiming UC.

5400,000 ÷1,000=5400 (months)

5400÷12=450 (years)

So by my calculations it will take 450 years to roll out universal credit so the year will be 2464

Not to worry then. Even if they keep raising the retirement age I should be retired by 2464. Thanks for that Dyfed, makes up for the bombshell you dropped in your other post this morning.

Your welcome lol :-)

Not to worry then. Even if they keep raising the retirement age I should be retired by 2464. Thanks for that Dyfed, makes up for the bombshell you dropped in your other post this morning.

No you won't, they will develop a way that they can turn us into work zombies. Got to keep the 1% in the manner that they have become accustomed too and all that

:roll:

Me x

According to DWP figures 3,600 people claimed UC last November. This increased to 6,550 in March of this year.

So if we was to say that around 1,000 new UC claiments every month and thats being generous.

It is expected that around 5.4 million people will eventually claim the benefit.

Number of expected claiments devided by the 1,000 new claiments each month should give us the number of months it will take.

Then devide the total months by 12 and we will find the total years till all claiments are claiming UC.

5400,000 ÷1,000=5400 (months)

5400÷12=450 (years)

So by my calculations it will take 450 years to roll out universal credit so the year will be 2464

Joking aside, this is a disgrace. All the billions wasted on this and other failing reforms is disgusting, especially as normal people are paying the price for their failings.

No you won't, they will develop a way that they can turn us into work zombies. Got to keep the 1% in the manner that they have become accustomed too and all that

:roll:

Me x

Am I missing something here or don't we already have the problem of work-zombies? There is this mysterious thing called the zero-hour contract