UKPC PCN at Braehead shopping Centre Glasgow

Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 2414 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hello, I have received a final reminder letter from UKPC (offence in May 2014) as I was "not parked correctly within the markings of the bay or space". The letter is addressed to my personal name and a photograph of the parked car. I have not replied to any previous letters. They are requesting an £80 charge. Can you please give me some advice?

As you are in Scotland the best advice I can give you is

Make a small donation to CAG :-)

And ignore the parking [problematic] as they can do nothing in scotland

If i have helped in any way hit my star.

any advice given is based on experience and learnt from this site :-)

It's not a fine at all. And as advised, they cant do ANYTHING to you in scotland.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D