2 Barclays Accounts

BigJacksie
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6380 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Can I use one Data Protection Act letter for two accounts that I have with Barclays?

Also, does anyone have info on The Registry Trust Ltd?

Banks respect money. They merely wish YOUR MONEY to become THEIR MONEY, so that they may more perfectly respect it. (With apologies to G.K. Chesterton 1874-1936)

Oh, what a tangled web they weave,

When first they practice to deceive!

Hi there,

You can indeed use one DPA letter if both the accounts you hold are with the same bank.

Simply write to your bank, and quote both account numbers. I did this with Barclays and they sent the statements from each accounts back in separate envelopes.

Just remember to always quote both accounts on all your future correspondence!

Good luck with your quest:)

Afraid I can't help you with the Registry Trust info - never heard of it. Sorry!

Hi all,

Thanks for that Katie, won't forget both acc no's, I will be Data Protection Act'ing Barc's this weekend. As for Registry Trust, just googled it and found their site here

RTL Home Gives plenty of info about the recording of CCJ's, Child Support Agency and lots more. It is searchable for a fee.

I discovered it on my credit report and I had never heard of them before either.

Hope it may be of use to anyone out there.

BigJacksie

Banks respect money. They merely wish YOUR MONEY to become THEIR MONEY, so that they may more perfectly respect it. (With apologies to G.K. Chesterton 1874-1936)

Oh, what a tangled web they weave,

When first they practice to deceive!