Jump to content

Tax Refund from overseas

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2493 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then


Please click the "Report " link


at the bottom of one of the posts.


If you want to post a new story then


Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 



Recommended Posts

I am currently in Taiwan, living here for a year. I worked in the UK part of last tax year, i am due a refund from HMRC.


Is it possible for someone in the UK to contact HMRC on my behalf, as the time differences and cost of calling are high.


Any help would be appreciated!

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi dcfcwoody


I think that is possible, but because of the Data Protection Act, you would have to send HMRC, written authority.


Why don't you just write them a letter, with proof of ID, e.g. photo copy passport.



Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Recently Browsing   0 Caggers

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Have we helped you ...?

  • Create New...