Imminent eviction advice needed please

Chris-ssy
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3586 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you need any help with the N244?

I think the additional interest charge will be because you are on an interest only mortgage and the arrears added to the original outstanding mortgage have increased the outstanding balance therefore the interest payment will be higher each month.

For example, if your interest only mortgage is £100,000 and your monthly payment is 750 the arrears of £16,000 will make the outstanding amount £116,000 therefore there will be additional interest on the extra 16,000

Help us to keep on helping

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

This site is run solely on donations

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

That could well be the answer but im not convinced and here,s why,when i was in arrears and i was on interest only,the arrears was paid back so much per month on top of the cmi before any extra has been paid thats what i just cannot get my head around

Help with the n244 would be great please ..don't really know what to say in the statement as they are going to think they've heard it all before although the courts not been told about my daughters condition before. On paper it looks like we could have made payments but didn't. Thats definitely not the case it costs a fortune to have a child in hosp. The petrol the parking the pj's the magazines and food and then feeing the whole family at visiting time. It all sounds like excuses but it really does add up. Add to that the fact i haven't been able to take on any children being a childminder its all such a mess and i just know come wednesday we will be homeless. My last suspended order was sept 2013. We were supposed to pay 1040 a momth. I paid sept oct nov but nothing in dec or jan or feb then 820 in march and 1040 in april do i include that? Do i need to tell my lender im applying for a suspension as they told me i cant go to court?

Why did they tell you that you couldn't go to court ? What did the last court order state? did it say anything about having to get the judge's permission to apply to the court again?

I can help you with a statement for the N244 but it will have to be in the morning - can you be online then?

Also, can you provide documentary evidence of your daughter's hospitalisation and medical condition ?

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

The last order stated that a suspended order was in place but nobody at court said i couldnt go back no. I can be online in the morning yes thanks so much. I have letters from my daughters surgeon and consultant which are for my doctor but they get sent to us too would this be the kimd of thing you mean?

they told me i cant go to court?

That is outrageous!!! How dare they!!!

Have you done a budget sheet? You need to do one and include in it the additional costs associated with your daughters hospitalisation, parking, petrol etc. it will give a realistic idea to the judge of what you can genuinely afford given your current circumstances. There is no point agreeing to pay more than you genuinely can afford.

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Hi Chrissy, I am in the process of drafting a statement to go with the N244 but you will need to affix a budget sheet. Can you please complete the one I have affixed (it calculates automatically as you fill it in), let me know when you have completed it.

Wold you still be able to get the £4,000 ? it could help your case if we were to mention that your father is willing to give you the money

OK, when you have completed the budget sheet would you mind emailing it to me at [email protected] (there is no space between the c and o, the site just shows it like that), so I can have a quick look just to make sure it's OK as we really need to be as accurate as we can with this hearing. Let me know when you have sent it so I can look out for it.

Also, can you take some copies of the medical evidence for your daughter as we will have to attach that to the statement (I assume you have a printer at home?)

Do you have an N244 form? if not - I can affix one for you.

I need to send you the statement to go with the N244 - how will you print it out ? also you need to print the budget sheet

Can you fill in the budget sheet on your computer and email it to yourself so you can access it at the library ? you could do the same with the statement

Would your dad be able to go to court with you on the day of the hearing and take along proof he has the £4,000 ?

OK, I'm concerned that the budget sheet is correct is there no way you can do it and send it to me ?

Just before I affix the witness statement, can you answer:

Is the mortgage in joint names?

Is it 3 children you have ?

How much are you offering to pay on top of the normal monthly payment ?

I have to go into a meeting till 1.30 - can you hold on till then please so I can finish the statement (you need to answer the questions above)

Its in joint names yes and we have 3 children ages 13 7 and 6 my monthy is 638 so i was going to offer 920 my only worry is is thats its lower than the suspension order in sept which was 1040 but that was the minimus engage would take . I will see if i can email a copy of the budget sheet to you assp if i offer 920 we can still afford that if i ever need to drop a day of childminding