I need help with 3 mobile debt please.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3602 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have received a letter from 3 mobile stating that I owe them money.

I have written to them stating that I am unemployed and cant afford the balance in full.

I have told them that I will forward a payment offer (monthly)

once I have checked how much I can afford and that this offer will be to them direct and not Lowells.

They have contacted me and said that they will not accept any payment offer made to them and that I must make it to Lowells, despite them saying that it wouldnt be passed to Lowells for a further 20 days.

Can you advise me how best to proceed please.

I take it lowells are acting on behalf of 3? if so, 3 cannot refuse any payment towards the debt, and there is no obligation for you to even consider communicating with Lowell.

If lowells own the debt, then you could make a small F&F to them, providing you have checked and reclaimed any late charges etc.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

Lowell are a debt purchaser and with H3G they take full control of the balance i believe... But don't hold that to me...

3 have recently gotten a VERY GOOD complaints team in Scotland who (Glasgow) who have been fantastic sorting out very complicated issues for me. Ask to speak to one of them and see if they can help :)

Or as below;

[email protected] - Chief Exec

They come back to you within 48 hours (Providing weekends aren't involved) :)

We could do with some help from you.

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

**Fko-Filee**

Receptaculum Ignis