Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 2365 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

hi does anyone have a letter template for this please

i have old council tax debt i have offered the council a payment plan etc but they still send bailiffs every few months (different one every time)

i did pay direct on line to the council after advice from cag but the council gave the moneys i paid to the bailiff firm

i want to pay direct again but is it possible to let the council know your paying them so that they do not send monies to bailiffs and is this a legally binding so they cant forward monies on

plus the change of rules now are they allowed to force entry or levy on someone else s car

thanks in advance

Dave and Mandy :mad2::lol:

Can you give us more info? Are you considered vulnerable. Who is the bailiff and council?

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

no not vulnerable its wigan council the bailiffs are rundles

i have like i say paid council in the past via online but they paid it direct to rossendales since they came in the last 18 months 3 different firms been and returned it to council null bona or something like that

i have in the past a few years ago now offered to pay the council in installments but each time they said they weren't willing to do this and said the bailiffs would continue

although if they had it would be paid off now

i just wanted to know if i start to pay them now is there a way i could make sure the council used the money off my debt instead of payiong it to this latest firm rundles whom i had 5 letters off today posted via our post man all in all the amounts owed without charges come to around £1500.0

thanks

Dave and Mandy :mad2::lol: