BankFodder BankFodder

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 2119 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi

I wonder if anybody can give me some information on Perfect home...

I stupidly took out a couple of items with them at the start of last year and

wish i did not i have been paying a rude amount of money to them ever since

i am fully up to date with all payments but do not own cover plus but want to know

if i am within my rights to hand the items back as i am financially not able to keep

up with the payments anymore and would much rather return the goods than

to stay in debt and possibly run up a ccj for non payment

any information will be a help thank you

If the agremeent has never been terminated you can write to them and hand the items back whenever you like. If you've paid over half of the instalments you can walk away with nothing further to pay. If you've not paid half you can still return the items, you can then pay an affordable payment up to the 50% point afterwards. Here's a good fact sheet: https://www.nationaldebtline.org/EW/factsheets/Pages/16%20EW%20Hire%20purchase%20and%20conditional%20sale/Default.aspx

Hi

Thank you for reply.

Do i have to write to the store i purchased items from or is there a a office i write to regarding this..

The agreement has never been terminated but not sure if i have paid exactly half yet as they

were not forth coming at sending me a full statement when i requested one..