MKDP claimform +£10k Barclaycard 'debt' ***Claim Dismissed with Costs***

victoria_siempre
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3262 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi and thanks cB

All communications have the flavour of a conditional assignment; I cannot communicate with BC by telephone to check anything because computer says ‘assigned to Compello – ‘phone them on...’ but I stress that I do not know for a fact. MK refuse to agree DQ by telephone but confirm they have no paperwork, are aggressive and state ‘you will have a CCJ against you’ because we have already paid the £400 court fee. Now, no logical entity would pursue a person at its own cost for that which that cannot pay and even MBNA (the penultimate nastiness) has not so done.

BC have rigged Libor, the FX exchange, and bankrupted small businesses via interest rate swaps but clearly have an appetite for more.

I merely pass this as experienced comment: my position remains as was; I do not negotiate with terrorists (Barclays).

x

v

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

MK refuse to agree DQ by telephone but confirm they have no paperwork, are aggressive and state ‘you will have a CCJ against you’ because we have already paid the £400 court fee.

They are living on planet zog if they believe that just because they have paid the court fee, you will get a CCJ :lol:

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Uploading documents to CAG ** Instructions **

Looking for a draft letter? Use the CAG Library

Dealing with Customer Service Departments? - read the CAG Guide first

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

2: Take back control of your finances - Debt Diaries

3: Feel Bullied by Creditors or Debt Collectors? Read Here

4: Staying Calm About Debt  Read Here

5: Forum rules - These have been updated - Please Read

BCOBS

1: How can BCOBS protect you from your Banks unfair treatment

2: Does your Bank play fair - You can force your Bank to play Fair with you

3: Banking Conduct of Business Regulations - The Hidden Rules

4: BCOBS and Unfair Treatment - Common Examples of Banks Behaving Badly

5: Fair Treatment for Credit Card Holders and Borrowers - COBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D

Makes them even more determined though as they can see their 10p in £1 investment beginning to dwindle...how dare you defend:wink:

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

Hi both

I think I'm OK at DEFCON4; I have proof of receipt of the unagreed DQ from CC and bandit; my defence is a very robust version of Andy's deny all; I have a briefed brief on standby to play charades on the day (he told me to use plenty of parentheses and square brackets when quoting case law), albeit that this would add to his costs by having to read them, notwithstanding that costs are recoverable in Fast track.

So, my point is, out of pure curiosity, who is behind MKbandit (Compello resonates with Cosa Nostra) because either Sarah has struck gold with the 'take all them all to court' business model or somebody with a deeper pocket is pulling her purse strings; I genuinely don't know, yet smell Barclays hand up her skirt; maybe DonkeyB (with his other hat on might shed light).

x

V

PS QED by:

http://www.ihatebarclays.co.uk/

Edited by victoria_siempre
Added info

Hi guys

Just an update to inform fellow victims.

I have a letter from Northampton allocating my case to my local court (entirely normal procedure) and to await their Direction. I remain at DEFCON4 and hope that this won't impact upon my luxury round the world cruise (this is joke by the way for Barclays bandits who may be watching).

x

v

• 9 months later...

Hi guys

This has now been tried and the court experience was very unthreatening and fair, but one needs to prepare; I found the following useful:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZyb4HYC5A8

https://www.judiciary.gov.uk/wp-content/uploads/JCO/Documents/Guidance/A_Handbook_for_Litigants_in_Person.pdf

The result was ‘Case Dismissed’. + costs in my favour as LIP at fast track:

· Their case was slapdash (Judge’s words). They had no signed agreement and failed to meet court direction deadlines etc etc..

· The case involved MSDW – Goldfish – MKDP but MKDP did not realise this

· Nobody from MKDP attended but they were represented by a very polite but embarrassed solicitor

· My defence leant heavily on sec 61 and 127 - irredeemable unenforceability, acknowledging Carey but referring to Waksman re Carey and s. 127 – really an adaptation of DJ Manners judgement in Santander v Mayhew. I volunteered that I recalled that I had signed the application form which contained no terms or prescribed terms.

· My defence was CAG-standard deny all and my WS followed this line. By good fortune I included the bizarreness of MKDP’s reconstituted NoA which might have been reproduced by anyone with a word processor (Judge’s words). Critically, my sec78 request to MKDP in 2014 (2 years after the alleged NoA) was replied to by Barclays, on BC headed notepaper, whereas for their recon NoA they claimed that they did not have permission to use the BC headed paper!

· By good fortune, they had included the Deed of Assignment in the (very late) list of documents, claiming it was withheld because of privilege as a result of commercial confidentiality.

· The DJ was clearly ****ed off by the slapdash procedural behaviour but, I felt, wanted to avoid ruling on s.61 & s.127, although at no point did he criticise or contradict my argument.

· The case was dismissed on grounds of title. Their WS carried little weight, the NoA was suspect and the s. 78 response implied continued ownership by BC. The claimant had not proved on the basis of probability that they had title to this debt; yet, might have done quite simply by a redacted Deed of assignment or a simple letter from BC confirming the assignment to MKDP.

I hope this provides some small succour to fellow contestants in these Hunger Games.

love

vic

Great result VS and well done !!

:-)

We could do with some help from you

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?  Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Please give something if you can. We all give our time free of charge but the site has bills to pay.

Thanks !:-)

Well done...nice result Vic.

Regards

Andy

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

Four ponies will be trotting CAG's way once the bandits stop smarting and I can smack my lips.

As always, any donation will help us keep the Site running to help others.

:-)

We could do with some help from you

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?  Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Please give something if you can. We all give our time free of charge but the site has bills to pay.

Thanks !:-)

Congratulations! I have the pleasure of fighting a similar battle with MKDP in a few weeks time, I hope my DJ proves to be as knowledgeable as yours.

Well done, Spam :-)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

They say money talks......mine just keeps saying "Goodbye"

This is great news, Victoria, well done :)

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Uploading documents to CAG ** Instructions **

Looking for a draft letter? Use the CAG Library

Dealing with Customer Service Departments? - read the CAG Guide first

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

2: Take back control of your finances - Debt Diaries

3: Feel Bullied by Creditors or Debt Collectors? Read Here

4: Staying Calm About Debt  Read Here

5: Forum rules - These have been updated - Please Read

BCOBS

1: How can BCOBS protect you from your Banks unfair treatment

2: Does your Bank play fair - You can force your Bank to play Fair with you

3: Banking Conduct of Business Regulations - The Hidden Rules

4: BCOBS and Unfair Treatment - Common Examples of Banks Behaving Badly

5: Fair Treatment for Credit Card Holders and Borrowers - COBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D

Hi

We met before in canine-philia.

Sororal and fraternal greetings

I admit my coyness in I that lie ashamed to be unclothed for fear of ****ers of such stuff as Compello and Hoist (oh what a wondrous place must Guernsey be to have such people astride it).

I am very old school, aka ‘tankies’, and have a pictogram of my three year old son in rouge braces dancing with an elderly French women with a black man to the tune of the Internationale at the Fête de l'Humanité; I love the Fête and heard Leonard Cohen there whilst we staffed the Australian CP stand against French nuclear testing. The Party slogan at the time was ‘Je suis Communiste, pourqoui pas vouz? (My compatriot responded, ‘Parce que,”Je suis un fascist”), thereby displaying a superior British sense of humor: we fell asleep drunk.

Yes, Hasta siempre sans Comandantee; the only Jihad is within yourself.

x

v