BankFodder BankFodder

moll 61

Llawnroc Parking Services Ltd 2* PCN from 2014 - MIL claimform***Claim Dismissed***

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 1429 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

NTD were issued 2012

NTD were issued 2012

Well in every other of your posts you are stating two NTDs in 2014.... ?

Does this MIL letter refer to another ticket?

My apologies armadillo, I quickly looked for a date and the date i saw was "cagger since" they are from 2014. Again sincere apologies

Just received County Court claim from the debt collectors who were sold the "debt" am in midst of writing defence

have mentioned that NTK was sent out of date

No Popla number issued when I queried this

I was not the driver

Is that all i need ?

Did you get a letter assigning the debt from LLawnroc? Then your defence should also state that there was no proper assignment of the debt under the law of property act 1925 as well as the other bits. just keep it to bullet points an give the full defence when you have to exchange bundles..

Many thanks for your replies, I have sent off defence and will let you know how it goes. Again many thanks to all you caggers

Have received bundle from MIL Containing 6 pics of my car and one of signage (not with car).

the bullet points

I. The bundle include the fact they have purchased the debt from Llawnroc parking with a deed of assignment.

States my defence about being over the 60 days,

that I was not the driver,

my appeal?? Was rejected

( I received an email from llawnroc admitting it was out of date but were going to persue the matter through the small. Claims court.

MIL claim they have tried to mediate by phone ( no calls received, they don't have my number) .

they have quoted parking eye v Beavis?

they don't believe the amount demanded is unconscionable or extravagant.

My court date is 18 Feb so must have my bundle sent in by the 4 Feb.

What do I put in a bundle?

Any advice gratefully re eived, do I have to attend,

I am quite happy to

You must make it clear that there is no keeper liability as the protocols of the PoFA were not adhered to, that there has been no assignment of the debt so MIL have no locus standi.

Demand proof of contract between landlord and LLawnroc that shows the assignment of the right to enter into contracts with motorists visiting there and to make claims in their own name. Then get all of the court case numbers quoted in the prankster blogs (email him if they are not discernable by the names and courts, they are public documents) and quote them and the outcomes so the judge is aware of previous decisions. This will carry a lot of weight as although precedents arent set at county court, you can quote then and it would be an unwise judge that ignored the other cases (if they ignore case law from higher courts the judges get to go to prison for comtempt).

You will breeze it as these chancers dont actually usually turn up as they risk summary justice for their ridiculous time wasting.

They have sent 5 pics of my car, no street name, could be anywhere and signage off the southwest coastal path. The car is supposed to be in the centre of Truro where you can't see the sea unlike behind the signage pic

MIL Collections fail on home turf

MIL Collections took Mr Brocklehurst to court after having bought an alleged parking debt from Llawnroc Parking Services. The case was heard at Truro, where MIL are based.

MIL sent two representatives and Mr Brocklehurst defended himself. The Judge threw out the case before Mr Brocklehurst had presented any points on the grounds of the pictures signage MIL submitted was obviously not from where the alleged offence took place.

Case dismissed.

Prankster Note

The Judge was obviously well aware of the nature of the Llawnroc operation.

http://parking-prankster.blogspot.co.uk/2016/01/mil-collections-fail-on-home-turf.html

You now have the bare bones of a defence so you can write that into the AOS if you wish. MIL will then have to pay the allocation fee knowing they are going to get a kicking so may well just cut their losses not pay the next £25 and go quiet.

Was at court this morning, MIL sent two reps, Judge looked at photos, asked me if it was my car, I replied yes, he looked at the signage, so small on the car photo was not viewable, the one picture that was viewable was taken on the South West Coast path with Sea in the background. "Your client never learns" the judge says to MILs reps and dismissed the case. In about 20 mins in all, no costs. A big thank you to all for your reassurance, I was very confident going in, no nerves at all, and thats thanks to the confidence given me by you all. It is my Birthday as well so started the day nicely for me

Well done all involved.

Thread title amended to reflect the outcome.

Regards

Andy

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

well done but should have asked for costs as claim clearly vexed. That way you get LiP research costs of 5 hrs @£19/ph plus travel etc.

Ah well, next time!