style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3609 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

You are supposed to be given a 7 day notice, some forums state it must be GIVEN to you, but if read correctly it does not say that , so you may get one posted through your door, but this does not count as a visit.

If I have been of any help, please click on my star and leave a note to let me know, thank you.

Whilst they have to give you 7 clear days notice, they do not tell you when they will call.

It is best if you can, to make arrangements to pay the outstanding amount if you owe it before the bailiff comes to avoid a heavy increase in costs.

Is this in relation to an earlier thread of yours about your mortgage? Whatever your answer, please give us more information so that

we can give you the best advice.

When did you receive the letter from the HCEO and when was the letter dated please?

If the 7 days is getting close, remember that you must not let him in and move any cars and garden furniture away from your property

until you have made an arrangement with either the bailiff or the creditor.

Thanks for the replys guys.

This is in relation to my other thread about my mortgage shortfall.

I have not had any letters yet I just want to be ready if that is the way the mortgage company go.

As for my other thread I will update that shortly as I receive the info I have asked for.

Cortez.

If this is to with your mortgage then I suspect it will fall under repossession if things go that far - used to be called a Writ of Possession if done through the High Court. If that is the case then you will be better off in a different part of the site. It is difficult to speculate without evidence of what is happening.

Please consider making a small donation to help keep this site running

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]