Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 2372 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

I have just looked at my latest Noddle report and found that Callcredit have done a search on me.It is shown as Consumer Credit File Request.

Previous to this,there have been no searches on my file for over 2 years.Is this normal,if so,will it affect my credit rating.

Regards,John.

Thanks for the reply.The thing that has me puzzled,is that I check my report every month with Noddle.This is the first time that a search has been registered by Callcredit.

As you have mentioned,they have registered me doing a search on myself.If this is the case,at the end of one year,there will be 12 searches registered.I might be mistaken,but this will not look too good.

I have just looked at my Noddle report again,under the section called YOUR SEARCHES.There are searches registered going back to 2012.But it does state that these are not seen by potential lenders.But the one that I am concerned about,is under OTHERS SEARCHES.Maybe Callcredit have filed MY search in the wrong section.

Regards,John.

Thanks for the reply.The thing that has me puzzled,is that I check my report every month with Noddle.This is the first time that a search has been registered by Callcredit.

As you have mentioned,they have registered me doing a search on myself.If this is the case,at the end of one year,there will be 12 searches registered.I might be mistaken,but this will not look too good.

I have just looked at my Noddle report again,under the section called YOUR SEARCHES.There are searches registered going back to 2012.But it does state that these are not seen by potential lenders.But the one that I am concerned about,is

under OTHERS SEARCHES.Maybe Callcredit have filed MY search in the wrong section.

Regards,John.

Noddle uses 2nd hand data from Callcredit often is out of date and inaccurate

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide: