Next Default no CCA

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3619 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello any advice on this would be great please!

I have an outstanding balance with next catalogue. I have recently fallen behind with payments and have kept in regular contact with them regarding payment plans etc as my hours dropped in work.

I have been paying around £50 per month however this has not stopped them now issuing a default and passing me to a dca who have began to text and call me even though I have received no written correspondence from them as yet. I have not called them back or answered the phone.

I contacted next and asked if they could help and they are not interested and told me a default will be registered against me.

I want to do anything I can to avoid this!

It is not my intention to avoid paying the debt or ignore it...I simply want to try and avoid a default.

I know for a fact that they do not have a cca as I have never signed one and wonder if there is anyway I can use this to my advantage to get them to take the account back and allow me to clear the balance without a default?