Useful website... but where to post?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3606 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

This is a very useful website for product recalls... I don't know where to put it but I think it'd be worthy of a sticky somewhere? Maybe the retail forum?

http://www.recalluk.com/

It lists product recalls in the UK

If in doubt, contact a qualified insured legal professional (or my wife... she knows EVERYTHING)

Or send a cheque or postal order payable to Reclaim the Right Ltd.

to

923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE

Click here if you fancy an email address that shows you mean business! (only £6 and that will really help CAG)

If you can't donate, please use the Internet Search boxes on the CAG pages - these will generate a small but regular income for the site

Please also consider using the

C.A.G. Toolbar

• 2 weeks later...

Hmm just as find this really useful website, Ford forwards this page to me http://www.recalluk.com/news/recalluk-website-to-close.aspx

RecallUK Website to Close

Barry Mulcahy – 3rd June 2014

It is with great regret that we have to announce that the RecallUK website will close at the end of June 2014. We will continue to maintain the site and provide our services until the closure.

RecallUK has been provided as a free service by CommsTracker for the last 4 years. Unfortunately, CommsTracker is a small company that can no longer afford to provide the funding and resources required to deliver this service.

We had hoped that once we proved how necessary and effective a national recall website is, the Government or a large, socially responsible, corporation would step in and provide the funding. This has not happened.

The Government's view is that the law is 'satisfactory' and there is nothing they can/will do to make product recalls more effective in the UK. Even though typical recall rates are only 10-20% for many products.

In the last 18 months:-

• 1 million consumers visited RecallUK
  • They read nearly 3 million recall pages
  • Tens of thousands found recalled products they own but didn’t know were recalled
  • From feedback we know many of these products had safety issues that could kill or destroy their homes

This success of the website and the feedback we have received gives us great satisfaction and makes our efforts, over the last 4 years, worthwhile.

We thank you for your support.

If in doubt, contact a qualified insured legal professional (or my wife... she knows EVERYTHING)

Or send a cheque or postal order payable to Reclaim the Right Ltd.

to

923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE

Click here if you fancy an email address that shows you mean business! (only £6 and that will really help CAG)

If you can't donate, please use the Internet Search boxes on the CAG pages - these will generate a small but regular income for the site

Please also consider using the

C.A.G. Toolbar