'Objective justification' & PCP in EqA 2010

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3610 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

So the diagnosed condition was stress, not Aspergers? I don't understand in that case how the aspergers condition is relevant. A less senior role for many people would reduce stress.

I may be wrong; but the way you are arguing it doesn't make a strong case.

Never assume anyone on the internet is who they say they are. Only rely on advice from insured professionals you have paid for!

Prishan, I have already advised you once that I don't respond to private messages on cases; advice posted on the forum can have the benefit of many others opinions advising you if it is correct or if they have a different view.

I note that you feel my advice is discouraging. I feel it is realistic. By posting on the forum you may see if others agree with me or not.

"Telling me off" will achieve nothing; it's a public forum, unpaid advice, you get what you get.

Now, am I correct in thinking that the case has already been heard and you are simply waiting for the result?

• Haha 1

Never assume anyone on the internet is who they say they are. Only rely on advice from insured professionals you have paid for!

So the diagnosed condition was stress, not Aspergers? I don't understand in that case how the aspergers condition is relevant. A less senior role for many people would reduce stress.

I may be wrong; but the way you are arguing it doesn't make a strong case.

well done! what you suggest that means demote all disable employee...best reasonable adjustments to allay the stress!! No matter if that is contrary to ant-discrimination law.

Stress is a neutral factor in any job or work can be experienced by any one, but for a disable employee that same stress can be a disadvantage- that requires reasonable adjustment not demotion rather may be a promotion ..if one agrees with Framework directives 2000/78( European community law) ie anti discrimination law is to bring a disable employee in employmnet on equal footing not necessarily means an equal opportunity ..but more akin to unequal treatment for unequal difference!!!

Heh heh. Ok, Captain Sweeping Generalisation. I'm disabled myself. I've had to accept there are some jobs I simply can't do, whatever kinds of adjustments are theoretically possible. This may or may not be the case for your friend but you have already set your mind on only one answer as being "right." You need an open mind in employment issues.

You also haven't given me the exact wording of the OH report, nor confirmed if you are simply waiting for the EAT outcome. You make it very difficult to give you proper complete advice. Then you get cross for not receiving that!

How about you just put me on ignore, then you won't have to read answers that disagree with what you want to read? Top right, "user CP", then "edit ignore list". Hope that helps!