Arrow Global County Court Claim

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3597 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I've recently had a SAR request into my local County Court in a futile attempt to sort out a council tax dispute.

it has become apparent (by E-mail) that there are two claims raised against me by Arrow Global, totalling over £2000.

These cases were raised on April 30th and have a hearing date set for June, yet I have received nothing from the Court at all.

I'm not really sure where to go with this. Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Hi Camble and welcome to CAG

What does the email state and from who?

Regards

Andy

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

I sent an E-mail as a followup to the letter I received from the Court. The letter detailed one previous judgement against me and I wanted clarification that there were no more.

So the response to this E-mail from the Court explained there have been two further actions taken.

So have you actually received claims for the judgements?

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

No, and I've been told they were registered a month ago. I've been stung before for this kind of thing and ended up with a CCJ without my knowledge.

I've recently had a SAR request into my local County Court in a futile attempt to sort out a council tax dispute.

You cant DSAR the Court

Anyway, it has become apparent (by E-mail) that there are two claims raised against me by Arrow Global, totalling over £2000. These cases were raised on April 30th and have a hearing date set for June, yet I have received nothing from the Court at all.

Raised on the 30th April....????? Issued on the 30th April ?

What is the hearing date of June for ?

I'm not really sure where to go with this. Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Andy

OK so we are in Scotland...different laws for you...thread moved to the appropriate forum.

Regards

Andy

Apologies, I should have stated that.

You say earlier a Council Tax Dispute, one can assume that this is not related to the Arrow Global cases?

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide:

No, it's a separate case.

What details do you have on the AG cases?

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

That's all the information I have. I've received nothing from the court through the mail.

This is very strange, there is no contact ever from AG and nothing from a court, which would have most probably come from Northampton CC Claims Centre.

Have you at any time had any communications from a solicitor about these cases, the name

Bryan Carter LLP come to mind when AG are involved?

This is very strange, there is no contact ever from AG and nothing from a court, which would have most probably come from Northampton CC Claims Centre.

Have you at any time had any communications from a solicitor about these cases, the name

Bryan Carter LLP come to mind when AG are involved?

What does it mean that the Northampton CC Claims Centre are involved?

What does it mean that the Northampton CC Claims Centre are involved?

Northampton County Court is bulk clearing centre for claims, most if not all cases involving debt purchasers and DCAs start there.

you need to tell the court you have not received any paperwork and also check the address they have registered to send the papers.

Please contact a member of the site team if you are offered help off the forum for a a paid or no win no fee service.

Please consider making a small donation to help keep this site running

Click here to donate through PayPal (opens in a new window)