BankFodder BankFodder

miavega

Miavega vs MBNA

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4843 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Started my process against MBNA on 17th October sending them SAR plus £10.00 cheque plus id.

Received standard reply on Oct 27th reading

Dear Miavega

Thank you for your letter dated October 17, 2006, which we received on October 20,2006. We are currently investigating your complaint and will send you a full response by November 16, 2006.

In the meantime, should you have any queries please call the Customer Advocate Office on 01244 672628 Mon - Fri 8am - 5pm.

Yours sincerely

Stephen Bailey

I await their response with eager anticipation and will update as and when anything happens!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Miavega :p

NatWest Bank charges

01/10/06 S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) sent

06/10/06 Statements arrived

17/10/06 Prelim letter sent claiming £929

23/10/06 Bog off letter received

25/10/06 LBA sent

01/11/06 Second bog off letter received

MBNA Credit Card

17/10/06 S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) + £10 cheque sent

26/10/06 Letter telling me they will respond by Nov 16th

Following letter from Stephen Bailey above I have now received a letter from Stuart Johnson stating their standard response to the fact they disagree with the OFT's ruling etc but as a goodwill gesture they have credited my account with £510.00 and have returned my SAR payment of £10. They also inckluded details of my charges over the last six years.

So they have not fulfilled my SAR as have had the account since 1996.

My inclination is to take the charges detailed (£1140 in total) for six years and average them ie £190 per year and times that by 10 = £1900.

I feel my best way forward is to ring Paul Minney today and state the above and state I want compounded contractual interest added on.

Could someone advise please? ie should I ring Minney or this Johnson guy whose name I have not seen before. Or should I write to this Johnson guy stating above and complaining they have not fullfilled my SAR.

I know there are some good posts detailing arguments for why I should ask for charges back previous to 6 years but this am can't find them - can anyone point me in the right direction please?

NatWest Bank charges

01/10/06 S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) sent

06/10/06 Statements arrived

17/10/06 Prelim letter sent claiming £929

23/10/06 Bog off letter received

25/10/06 LBA sent

01/11/06 Second bog off letter received

MBNA Credit Card

17/10/06 S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) + £10 cheque sent

26/10/06 Letter telling me they will respond by Nov 16th