Very high bills

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3600 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi

I had to have a few direct debits refunded on my account due to pay issues and that has resulted in a balance on my Vodafone account of about £150.

I phoned them and they happily agreed to a payment plan which was confirmed in text message. I was told that the payment would be split over four months and taken on my debit card automatically and then call each month to pay the bill that was generated the month before. Basically maintaining my ongoing bills, and reducing the arrears over four months.

The advisor told me that she would cancel my direct debit as they couldn't do plans this way otherwise the direct debit would take it all.

Now reviewing my bill, I'm now getting charged an extra £5 for not paying by direct debit and then another £5 on top for late payment fees. None of this was explained to me.

On reviewing my past bills they seem extremely high but I can't make out why as their online accounts are difficult to understand. My basic bill should be 42 but I'm paying about 80 a month.

Also I'm being charged sometimes for picture messages when they have been sent over iMessage but then I'm getting charged. I was of the understanding that iMessage was separate from the text allowance. I find it all very confusing but nobody at Vodafone can answer me.

What's the best way forward?

Thanks

Hi misfit86,

I can see your email in our inbox so I’ll be in touch as soon as I can.

Many thanks,

Jenny

Social Media Comms

Vodafone UK

Hi

I responded to your email regarding using the contact for to submit security details. I have done that but awaiting a further response.

Thank you