Past Employment Pension Problem

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3627 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello all,

Hope you can help with this:

I have a very old pension scheme with B Elliot UK (from my first job back in the late 90's) and I'm looking for more details about it.

As far as I know, the funds were being managed by sbj benefit consultants, however the last letter I received from them was 29 April 2008. Since then the contact numbers are no longer in use.

I am keen to find out what has happened to this money, if it still exists, and what options I have in claiming it / transferring it etc

All help is welcome. Thanks in advance.

Hi perks30

The following might help track down your pension, if not there might be alternative ways:-

https://www.gov.uk/find-lost-pension

Let us know how you get on.

Hello all,

Hope you can help with this:

I have a very old pension scheme with B Elliot UK (from my first job back in the late 90's) and I'm looking for more details about it.

As far as I know, the funds were being managed by sbj benefit consultants, however the last letter I received from them was 29 April 2008. Since then the contact numbers are no longer in use.

I am keen to find out what has happened to this money, if it still exists, and what options I have in claiming it / transferring it etc

All help is welcome. Thanks in advance.

http://www.bluefingroup.co.uk/home/about-us/

This was the Bluefin which morphed from SBJ Benefit Consultants I used to work with in terms of our company pension. Whether they have split far and wide I don't know as I haven't been involved with them for about 4 years.

Companies change hands so quickly these days.