style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3639 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

someone sent me an e-mail with a copy of the further steps notice they received by post on Tuesday there is no date on the letter saying when it was issued giving them 10 days to pay by clear funds how do you know when the 10 days are up if it hasn't got a date on it

Payment was made today on-line and accepted so I hope that will be the end of it

but I would like to know if a further steps notice should have the date it was sent on it

I am looking right now at a Further Steps Notice and towards the bottom there is a heading called Appeal and under that paragraph it states the follwoing:

Please mark all correspondence for the attention of the Fines Officer

See reverse for details on how to pay.

Date:........

Thanks for that will get them to bring it to me so I can read the back page I did ask if there was a date on it and they said no but I can bet you they didn't read the back page

I hope it was paid in time to stop further enforcement the person in question panicked when the received it and more than likely hadn't read the back page

they had intended to go the fines office and pay it last week but a close family member died last week and knocked the stuffing out us all

they only had cash because they had already taken the money out the bank to pay for it so I paid it today and it was accepted I will just have hope that its an end to it and it was paid on time