help please! bad vodafone signal

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3622 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi everyone I have had a Vodafone contract for 17 months now and for the past 2 and a half months I have had little to no signal. Ive been ringing every couple of days but unfortunately its getting to a point where I feel im being fobbed off. I just recently began adoption proceedings and I have missed calls from social workers. Im paying 29 a month for a useless machine. I would owe hundreds if I cancelled my contract and went to 02 and I just need advice

Hi tealgirl6

Welcome to CAGlink31.gif

On this site we have a very successful vodafonelink3.gif Rep (Lee) operating here.

We advise you to follow this method to alert them to your thread:

To get this looked into further could we please you ask you to email HERE with the details quoting the code WRT135 - CAGlink31.gif Forum in the subject line

Once sent you'll receive an automated reply with a reference number.

To ensure that it reaches Lee could you update the thread with this and he'll get back to you as soon as he can?

Could you kindly let us know in detail the outcome in this matter once it's been resolved.

CAG

DX SITETEAM

Thread moved to correct forum.

It wont let me submit an email ive typed everything in 4 times the site says they are unable to take emails

Is there any way the vodafone rep can get in touch

Please use this e-mail address instead of the above.

[email protected] ( No Spaces)

Quote this reference in the subject line - "WRT135 – CAG Forum"

Hi Seanna,

I'm sorry to see the problems you're having with the network in your area.

Please take a look at our network troubleshooting guide and follow the steps.

If you're still having problems after trying this, we can look into everything further.*In order for us*to do this,* please resubmit the contact us form and include all requested information.

Many thanks

Jenny

Social Media Comms

Vodafone Limited

Vodafone HQ, The Connection, Newbury, Berkshire, RG14 2FN

Registered in England No 1471587

This is the email I got today....I've already checked network etc and submitted this form a lot see...told you I was being led round in circles

I marked the email "for the attention of Lee" and the reply I got back was the same email as before with the girl who wrote the emails name in red....seems like I'm still stuck

Had zero signal yesterday rang 191 last night they said it would be fixed by 2pm this afternoon had no signal all day until I went into belfast city centre got home rang 191 and the advisor talked at me for 20 minutes saying there was another fault that will be fixed by 6pm tonight but I wont see if its worked for 3 working days...this has been going on since february 10th...at my wits end

Hi tealgirl6

As soon as Lee contacts you, explain this to him, it sounds like the service has been poor and you are due a credit on your account as well as a reliable signal.

Had zero signal yesterday rang 191 last night they said it would be fixed by 2pm this afternoon had no signal all day until I went into belfast city centre got home rang 191 and the advisor talked at me for 20 minutes saying there was another fault that will be fixed by 6pm tonight but I wont see if its worked for 3 working days...this has been going on since february 10th...at my wits end

I still have had no contact from lee. I've had little to no signal and have rang up several times and I keep being told to use GSM which I am. I missed 2 phone calls regarding my adoption application, just off the phone in tears feel like I'm going in circles. ..would love to cancel my contract but would cost a fortune

Hi teagirl6

That is disappointing, sorry about the important missed calls. They normally let us know when they aren't going to be around. They work for Vodafone and assist their customers on this site.

I still have had no contact from lee. I've had little to no signal and have rang up several times and I keep being told to use GSM which I am. I missed 2 phone calls regarding my adoption application, just off the phone in tears feel like I'm going in circles. ..would love to cancel my contract but would cost a fortune

Hi teagirl6

Write a Formal Letter of Complaint mark it as such. Explain what's happened (last 2.5 months - no signal, missed important calls - adoption, it's hit and miss if you can get a signal, making payments without a proper service), how they have let you down (numerous calls to customer service - no resolution) and what you want them to do (credit account, cancel contract as it's a very important time - adoption - you need a reliable service).

Send it to:-

Mr Jeroen Hoencamp

Chief Executive

Vodafone UK

[email protected]