moving in someone to help me

actonjon
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3636 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hi all iam on esa support waiting on pip i need help as i have mh promles and mobilty have a friend can move in for 1 yr will have to put their name on c/t and help with bills they will pay me to stay with me as i will be helping as their flat needs work what will i lose as i get help with my morage etc

Sorry this was missed over the weekend.

You won't lose help with your mortgage. However, if you receive a Severe Disability Premium on your ESA then you would normally lose that, and if you're paying any CT at all and currently receive a single adult rebate, you would also lose that.

If they're paying you for room and board, some of that income might be taken into account when your ESA is worked out. It would depend on how much and what for.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING. EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

The idea that all politicians lie is music to the ears of the most egregious liars.

oh dear he can only pay 400 can if i lose c/t and monies esa support i am out of pocket

and on my pip appl the recived it dwp on nov 12 2013 went to atos dec 5 th 2013 phoned them they said 26 weeks waite from date they got it but london now are on 8 mts behind its comes uo from a computor and you have to waite and see how sad