How much left on my CCJ

annpow
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 2636 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

A couple of years ago I had a CCJ issued against me for a Lloyd's bank account, I agreed to pay an amount each month which I have stuck to.

I'm unsure how much is left outstanding and seem to have mislaid the paperwork. I contacted Northampton to see if they could help with a statement of some kind so I know where I'm up to but they just reduced my monthly payment by £20.

I was just wondering if anyone knows the correct route to take to find out how much I still owe?

Thanks

Contact the court and ask them for the current status of the COurt order?

Also, who got the CCJ? Lloyds or a DCA? Who exactly are you paying? Can you give us more info on the background of the debt?

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

Check with the claimant that you are making payments to ann. Northampton only issue the claim nothing to do with payments.

Regards

Andy

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

I can't find the paperwork, and I can't remember whether it was paid to Lloyds or a collector on their behalf, all I have is a bank account number to make payments to.

I thought Northampton would give me the details but as I say I've heard nothing back from them, other than the reduction in payment.

" but they just reduced my monthly payment by £20."

How have they done that ? What is on the paperwork ? Case number......Judgment claimants name?

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

• 2 years later...

Hi i know that this is a very outdated thread but i cant seem to find anything more up-to-date.

I have a CCJ against me and have been paying £50 out of my wages for a good few years now. Im trying to find out if there is anyway at all that i can track the balance that is left on the original balance. The balance on the CCJ was for £5,164.

I have just paid £4 to search for the CCJ and it came up with case number and a ref number as well as the balance owed initially and what court it went through. The date on the CCJ says 10/1/2013. I want to know that if there is anyway i can find what i have left to pay if i have this info.

The company who i originally owed the (welcome finance) (the original loan was for £2000 mind) no longer trade, so im not too sure how i find out what i have left to pay.

as a side note i also know that this loan does have the dreaded PPI attached to it, is there anything that i can do about that at this point because technically im still paying that PPI on this loan, even though i was so silly not to pay it off originally. (i was very, very young) the original loan was about 10 years ago.

any advice on this would be greatly appreciated,

thread is very old - you wont get seen

might be better to start a new thread

of your own please

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight...