UncleBuck- some assistance needed

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3595 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all,

Don't go there but I have, again, got myself into a situation.

Long and short I owe Uncle Buck £742.23. I emailed them over a week before it was due that due to devastating personal change in circumstances I cannot pay and I offered £40 a month.

Very slow to respond to emails and was told, on the Wednesday that an I & E form would be sent via email. It turned up Friday, the day the loan was due to be paid (25th April).

But they are asking for too much and seems very intrusive. The I & E form is very long with Excel tabs outlining every area of life!

Here is the email:

"Please complete the attached income and expenditure in full to enable us to determine what is a fair and reasonable repayment plan for you to repay your current outstanding debt.

When you return your income and expenditure form you also need to provide 2 further proof documents:

If your are in receipt of any benefits, a recent letter that confirms the type of benefit, the amount and how often you receive the payments and a complete bank statement dated within the last 3 months, showing receipt of your income and general expenses.

If you are employed, wage slips to cover one month dated with the last 2 months and a complete bank statement dated within the last 3 months, showing receipt of your income and general expenses.

Please ensure you return your completed income and expenditure and proof documents by the 29/04/2014.

If you have any questions or need any other help, please call us on 01959 583979. We are available from 8am to 6pm Monday to Friday."

I have major issues with sending any of this really.

Can anyone tell me where I stand and the best way to progress?

Thank you,

Swanleyboy

They aren't entitled to any of that. All you need to send is a simple budget summary along with an offer of repayment.

National debtline have a court approved form you can use.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

Before it is asked i've done the normal and cancelled CPA and lost my bank card.

The "lost card" ploy does not mean that the PDLC cannot still take payments, as the account details are still the same, and the data re the old card is still within the system.

I have recommended since the PDLs came on the scene to tell the bank your account has been compromised and ask for a new account number.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide:

swanley boy

I am having the same problem with UB. I have not yet filled in the I and E form they sent me.

I have offered £50 a month and they wont set up a repayment plan until I send the form back. I defaulted on the 28th February on a loan of £550 + Interest was about £742 in total. At the end of February I paid them £50 and since then I have them £5 - they said my balance is now £956 which I will definitely not be paying.

I am keeping a record and have taken the £55 I already paid off my balance of £742.

I emailed them telling them that there is no legal obligation for me to complete the form and that I wont be doing it and they keep saying they cant set up a repayment plan without it and inflating my balance.

UB are very stubborn and unwilling to help. I cancelled the CPA with my bank- Barclays and they have confirmed it cancelled in writing.

If you want to make small payments to them , here is their bank account and sort code - In my opinion I wouldn't bother paying £40 a month just yet while they are continuing to increase the balance- just make token payments until they co-operate :

Uncle buck details- pay by standing order ONLY

sort code- 20-77-67

account- 13603539

and use your loan number as a reference

good luck

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

hello again

Uncle buck emailed me in the middle of March with those bank details to make payments.

My evidence of paying them is my bank statements and the email they sent me with the bank details on if they say they never got it.

They sent me an email and the following info was at the bottom of it.

Your Options For Payment

Call us on 01959 583979 between 8am and 6pm Monday to Friday to make payment via your Debit Card.

Login and make a payment online here http://www.unclebuck.tv using the customer access details you have been supplied with and follow the instructions

By bank transfer to: Barclay Bank - Reference: Uncle Buck - Sort Code: 20-77-67 - Account: 13603539

Please ensure you quote your reference number and retain a receipt or proof of payment.

make sure to set up a standing order. NOT a bank transfer.

@renegadeimp thanks for the link but the I & E looks as long as there's.

I have never sent a I & E before when dealing with PDL's.

Is it necessary? I have made an offer of repayment on what i can afford.

You misunderstood. You fill in the I and e then generate the summary on the left

Just fill in that I&E, then click the budget summary link on the side. Does it all for you.

Slightly off topic but have a look at the FAQ's.

Online banking details!!!!

Surely they are taking the pee!

AVIOD THEM LIKE THE PLAGUE!

http://www.unclebuck.tv/payday-loan-faqs.htm

2nd July 2012 EarlyPayDay a/c Cleared!:-D

26th October 2012 Wonga,Go Cash & Pounds to Pocket CLEARED!

30th November 2012

Pounds to Pocket CLEARED!

Payday Express CLEARED!

Speed Credit CLEARED!!!!

Perfect Data Solutions LendingMetrics Ltd I think is part of Equifax. I wonder just how much data really is available to all the PDLCs using the service, (most seem to us it).

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

• 1 month later...

Just an update. I offered £40 per month and stuck to my guns. Slow at responding to emails but they accepted the £40 per month till paid off and no fees added. I owed a lot £600+ so won't be paid off till end of 2015 so pleased with result.

Just an update. I offered £40 per month and stuck to my guns. Slow at responding to emails but they accepted the £40 per month till paid off and no fees added. I owed a lot £600+ so won't be paid off till end of 2015 so pleased with result.

Good result!