Kwik-fit ****Resolved****

Nicwjc
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3618 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Like others I have a dispute with Kwik-fit. Despite several emails I have received no reply. In my case it is not just the poor standard of service that I received on the day but the complete inadequacy of a response from customer services/management that causes me to warn others away from the company. It appears from general web searches that this is itself not uncommon.

I am left with no option but to take legal action. I am loathe to do this as the amount involved is not as great as that for others who have posted here but feel I have no option. I suspect they probably think that my threat of such action is a hollow one given the small amount and hassle involved. I would be most interested to hear from anyone else who has gone down this route.

At what point do you think I should tell them that I am a solicitor!

Your job title is of no relevance to your complaint.

I wouldn't mention it.

Ordinarily I would agree (and that's why I haven't so far in my various emails etc). It's just anything I can do to get them to see that legal action (which I would still like to avoid) is not an empty threat. Perhaps 'I'll heed your advice - at least it will be a surprise when we get to court!

• 4 weeks later...