style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3661 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

quick question regarding uncle, You borrow 100 pounds and they charge you 15 pounds for fast transfer so your credited with 85 pound.

flat rate interest of 34.95%= repayment of 134.95 but it says in terms "This costs £15, which

will be deducted from the amount of credit you receive. Please note that this charge is totally optional, not mandatory, and does

not form part of the Total Charge for Credit, so if you opt to pay it, it is not reflected in the calculation of the APR shown above.

So is 134.95 correct?

That charge might be challengeable. Check what bank they use and what bank you use. Ask both if they charge a fee to use fast transfer between them for corporate accounts. With a few banks, its rare they do charge, but PDL's will try and charge you it anyway.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D