MDK court action over barclaycard debt

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3655 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

MDK have issued court proceedings against me over an old all edged barclaycard debt .

This was bought by them from barclaycard at the beginning of this year .

I have responded to defend this as I am almost certain that there is no signed credit agreement .

However most of the debt is made up of charges the claim is for £2,500 .

There is also PPI to claim back on the account too .

I was wondering of I should just defend on the no signed bpcredit agreement? Or counterclaim.

If you could take time to read and complete the following NSGG :-

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?419198-You-have-received-a-Claim-What-you-need-to-do.-**UPDATED-April-2014**

Regards

Andy

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

No problem..... you have already acknowledged claim and stated you intend to defend....but not submitted a defence yet?

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

No problem..... you have already acknowledged claim and stated you intend to defend....but not submitted a defence yet?

Yes that's right but I have to do this by Wednesday I think . Should have done it last week but had a really bad time and couldn't :( I will just email or fax it to the court .

What date is the claim form?

the date on the claim form is 14t/h march

they have owned the debt since 16/08/2013

it is for 2514.05plus costs

they sent a default notice but as far as i am aware there was no proof of the debt eg no signed credit agreement.

this was opened on the internet in 2004 i think

it says the claimant has complied so far with pre-action conduct practice direction.

So your defence should have been submitted by the 8th April...last Tues:!:

You are correct its today...not sure how I calculated that date NSGG.

Have you not looked at other threads and tried to edit similar defences..?