JSA sanctions

kyt2k8
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3664 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

How long do I need to wait for them to decide if I require a sanction I was given a form to reclaim my benefits but that's all she did how will I know what the decision is as it already been 2 weeks without money

How long do I need to wait for them to decide if I require a sanction I was given a form to reclaim my benefits but that's all she did how will I know what the decision is as it already been 2 weeks without money

You can ask her what is the decision, she must tell you. Don't understand your question, have you been sanction already and claiming again? Read the form carefully before you fill it up, people have been made to sign a form at the dwp but what they were not aware was that they were signing for two weeks more on sanctions, don't want to worry you but just be very careful, it's best to know the going on at the dwp than not.

Apply for hardship payment if you haven't already done so, you've already waited for two weeks without money, please be aware you may have to fall under certain circumstances to get the hardship payment, you can apply for a crisis loan but they are a one off, you can get that from your local authority, you don't need to pay that back.

For housing you can claim housing benefit under nil income, if you are claiming housing benefit.

hope this helps

The job centre said that a decision was going to be made to decide if I was to be sanctioned or not and I went back to job centre and they said until a decision is made I can't claim any hardship/JSA I haven't signed anything but my signing on sheet

What was this sanction for ?

Has the DWP followed correct procedure before cutting off your benefits and have you insisted on a "mandatory reconsideration" yet ?

A bit more background information, and we might be able to help you with an appeal.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

No... you can't eat my brain just yet. I need it a little while longer.

The reason they want to sanction is that I forgot to log into universal jobsmatch 1 day as my Internet went down and I couldn't go to jobcentre to use there's as i was waiting for the engineer to come and sort it

The reason they want to sanction is that I forgot to log into universal jobsmatch 1 day as my Internet went down and I couldn't go to jobcentre to use there's as i was waiting for the engineer to come and sort it

According the the welfare reform job act 2012 the dwp has been directed that they cannot sanction a claimant who have no access to a computer or internet. My son miss one day search they threatened him with sanctions until I read the act from the welfare reform job act 2012, they left him alone.

Your adviser has not follow the guidance according to the welfare reform act 2012, please do download and read her the part that is in favour for you. They cannot ask or make you give access to your profile. Chapter 97 and 98 on the welfare reform act it is your choice to refuse them. Read the act to the dwp adviser and ask for your benefit to be re-instated.