style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3666 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi

I have been sick from work since Nov with a back problem, i am due to go back on Monday and i have received a message tonight to say that nobody is going to welcome me back or speak to me. Is this a case to take to HR. Please help, I am due back at 7am on monday and i don't feel that i can.

:sad::sad::sad::sad:

You have no case on the basis of a word from a mate, I am afraid. I would just go back and be your usual friendly self and let people know you are grateful for them covering your job, and see what happens.

If something does happen, then you speak to HR.

Never assume anyone on the internet is who they say they are. Only rely on advice from insured professionals you have paid for!

You have no case on the basis of a word from a mate, I am afraid. I would just go back and be your usual friendly self and let people know you are grateful for them covering your job, and see what happens.

If something does happen, then you speak to HR.[/quote

I've made a previous complaint about been bullied via Facebook whilst I've been off. Does this change things, HR are aware if this

what did they do about that complaint? Did you raise a formal grievance?

Never assume anyone on the internet is who they say they are. Only rely on advice from insured professionals you have paid for!