hallowitch

marstons Bailiff has licence revoked for 6 Months after terrifying 12 year old girl.

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 1909 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Whilst it is welcome to hear from someone connected to this. I think it would be wise to edit some of the posts, if there are any ongoing court actions or Police complaints.

I think all that needs to be said is that the matter is ongoing. You don't want to hinder your chances of an outcome that you would be satisfied with.

Exactly.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

I will cross that bridge if I come to it in the mean time we have nothing to hide only the facts

To be told that by explaining where we are at with the matter could hinder the case I find absurd I would be interested to know how you feel it would hinder the case or cases

Much the same could be said with most the posts on this site if this was to be believed

and therefore this advice would be superfluous

thanks for your thoughts though I keep you updated and hope for the best

russelldash

welcome and thanks for the update I sincerely hope your family get the justice they deserve

I've unapproved the post you made as we do not condone the use of violence against the person regardless of who they may be.

Please consider making a small donation to help keep this site running

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I've unapproved the post you made as we do not condone the use of violence against the person regardless of who they may be.

Very glad to hear it

as if you read the post carefully it says reasonable force

Indeed Sir there is case law when a lady smashed a full bottle of milk over a said bailiffs head and this poor gentleman had stitches

The Judge Commented he should have not been in there

So Violence no not me reasonable force Common Law rent act bailiffs are certified under

nope

dx

PLEASE DONT HIT QUOTE IF THE LAST POST IS THE ONE YOU ARE REPLYING TOO.

MAKES A THREAD TWICE AS LONG TO SCROLL THROUGH!

please do not post jpg images directly to a topic..USE PDF ....READ UPLOAD.

WE CAN'T GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU SEND ME A LINK TO YOUR THREAD - I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER HELP THERE

Single Premium PPI Q&A Read Here

Reclaim mis-sold PPI Read Here

Reclaim Bank Account, Loan & Credit Card Charges Read Here

The CAG Interest Tutorial Read Here

spreadsheets 

Just as I thought just another site who make out they help people but in reality there on the side of the bailiff's I will not up date you any more as you hide posts when the going gets tough so off to twiter and facebook you

yep

RB

Just as I thought just another site who make out they help people but in reality there on the side of the bailiff's I will not up date you any more as you hide posts when the going gets tough so off to twiter and facebook you

yep

RB

You obviously don't like it when things don't go your own way. If I remember correctly you have only told half a story and it is what is missing that is more important, but as you say you are off then we'll just close this.

Please consider making a small donation to help keep this site running

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 1909 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you