style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3664 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I am perhaps the first to encounter this , yesterday i had a visit from a Marstons bailiff to my place of work in a bar where i also live in a flat but it was while i was working and he persisted in talking to me while in work in front of customers and would not leave , then when my daughter arrived who owns the business he told her he was taking her seating from the bar and would not back down , the police came but stood there doing nothing , he was piling the seating up in the side room in front of customers , data protection went out the window

What was the debt for? Was any of the property in the premises he entered yours? Do you have a lockable door to your flat, and is it outside the bar? Did he remove the seating and what paperwork did he leave? If the property is all your daughters and he discussed your debt then Data Protection has indeed been breached. Is there CCTV active in the premises and if so did it capture the Marston drone's shenanigans?

Try not to worry Caggers will help you sort this.You need a thread of your own so if the site team would move these two posyts to a new thread it will enable best advice for you

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

apparently it was for a parking fine

the bar is owned by may daughter who rent it

the door to my flat is on the 3rd floor and locked

in the end he was there in the bar for 2 hours with customers arguing with my daughter with everyone listening ,

i wanted to go back to court over it but he would not give me a stat dec form so i the end i paid up ,

everyone knew what was going on , data protection went out the window

yes have it all on CCTV

Report him to ICO as he seriously breached Data Protection, was it a Council PCN or a police fine?

Hopefully all may not be lost, and other Caggers can help further, You need to issue a Formal Complaint regarding the EA's behaviour, and save and back up that CCTV it is evidence in any complaint The ICO should be interested in seeing it one would hope.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

The bailiff: A 12th Century solution re-branded as Enforcement Agents for the 21st Century to seize and sell debtors goods as before Oh so Dickensian!

I want to report him and the embarrassing things my daughter had to endure in her own pub he should pay compensation for and lose his job , but where to start the Council , the Court who issued it the Local Government Ombudsman after the Council the Court that issued his license or the body that represents the Bailiff's

apparently it was for a parking fine

the bar is owned by may daughter who rent it

the door to my flat is on the 3rd floor and locked

in the end he was there in the bar for 2 hours with customers arguing with my daughter with everyone listening ,

i wanted to go back to court over it but he would not give me a stat dec form so i the end i paid up ,

everyone knew what was going on , data protection went out the window

yes have it all on CCTV

what do you mean back to court ?

bailiffs don't do stat decs they don't have stat dec forms

if it was it a local authority parking fine then you phone the traffic enforcement centre and get forms te7 and te9 (I think that's the forms) the forms have nothing to do with the bailiff he does not have them on his person

on another page somewhere on the net it said she could have signed a stat dec as the receipts for the furniture were with the accountant and it was gone 6pm

go back to court , i mean the st katherines court for the pcn as i did not know anything about it

If it was a Council PCN and you knew nothing about it until the bailiff called then as Hallowitch has said tyou file an Out of Time declaration with Northampton TEC on the forms Hallow has indicated, if accepted then the PCN is rewound to pre enforcement, as to the other You should raise a Formal Complaint with the council who issued the ticket, and warn them that they may also be liable for the breach of DPA jointly and severally with their EA.

I not only think a Formal Complaint to the Council is in order but it should also be copied to both CEO of Marstons & the MOJ. I may also be tempted to look at the EAC2 Form to see if there is any mileage in it.

Please consider making a small donation to help keep this site running

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I not only think a Formal Complaint to the Council is in order but it should also be copied to both CEO of Marstons & the MOJ. I may also be tempted to look at the EAC2 Form to see if there is any mileage in it.

Agreed PT Marstons have done their usual, their EAs seem to conveniently forget the distinction between enforcing for Criminal v Civil debt.

i also think to start with the Council as they have to answer to the Local Government Ombudsman who can make them pay compensation to my daughter and the Council can sack Marstons , our local council got rid of Excel a few years ago

Start with Marstons and ask for a copy of the footage from the BWV - Body Worn Video. If that is found to be corrupt or non-existent let us know as it would be good to compile a list of incidents where it is missing.

Op has CCTV from the bar system also WD in case the footage from the BWV is mysteriously unavailable.