Letter from Erudio Student Loans

Aj007uk
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3670 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi All,

Firstly I have been through so many threads and my head is blowing up.

This is my first thread and wanted to say the great work from DX100uk and WarrenBuffet is great!

Anyway to my thread now, I've received a statement from Erudio saying that the student loans have been transferred to them, also that I have a CCJ on my account which will be passed on to their legal team and that they will contact me in a few months and some 10 pages of waffle included about the terms.

Ok from my point I had the old style loans from 96 to 00. I then went on to study further onto a masters, at which point slc went on to ccj me. Ruined my credit for 6 yrs. I did not have any contact with them or even acknowledgement of a ccj...kept quiet... Nothing was enforced, don't even rememeber link or any of the others...

As far as I am concerned the ccj dropped off in 2009, then a few letters that job had the debt and then a yr ago a letter from jjb saying they are selling it back to slc, followed by a statement from slc giving a breakdown of my loans rtc and that it's just a statement.

Then now this Erudio sale/statement....

Not sure what to do, do I stay quiet again? Please advise

Regarding the CCJ, check trustonline to see if its still there. If it isnt, then theyre screwed. If it is, then check the name of the administrator. The majority of the time, the CCJ does NOT get transferred to the new owner and as such they cannot touch it.

Also, erudio are pretty much Arrow global. A very very dodgy DCA who will lie and invent documents to get you to pay. If youve read the other threads, youll have read the replies by DX who found out exactly what theyre up to. And sadly, many thousands of people will fall for it.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

Hi aj,

there is a very similar thread to yours started in the last few days.

1.) Firstly, do not worry your debt is dead - 6yrs have lapsed and ccj was not enforced.

2.) Eurido did not take ccj, its now beyond enforcement and even if it was within 6yrs Eruido will not have gone back to court to transfer title to the ccj.

3.) They wrote off your student loans when they took a ccj (slc)

4.) Do nothing and sign nothing and return nothing until you see what their joke legal dept give their response. If its anything other than "Sorry to have bothered you, this alleged debt is unenforceable" then ask them for their application to the court for legal title to the ccj and state that it would be impossible since 6yrs have now lapsed and the judgement is unenforceable. ......Job done! :)

....renegade beat me to it. :)

Thanks Warren and Renogade, yeah after I wrote my post I saw the other post by ChrisWinter...

Looks like he has the same (exactly the same in fact)...yeah I even called a few solicitors and they said the same as you guys a junior solicitor said that as well.

Sorry for the repeat post guys I didn't see it in time.

Keep up the good work....