Natwest Loan application question

nimblejack
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3665 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi,

I am new here and looking for some help please.

I applied for a loan on Saturday through my online banking and I think it has been approved. However, I'm sure that at no point did it say "congratulations", "accepted", "accepted in principle" etc, but it went all the way through to the end, showed my agreement and asked my to sign it by ticking the box, and then showed me a page with my first repayment date, loan account number and said that the money would be in my account in 2 working days...... so you would think that was that. Right?

However, having spoken to a friend who did the same recently, she said that she was given a link to enter her email address and a password to "sign online" and also, was told her money would be there in 24 hours.

So now I'm confused, any help would be great before having to ring the 0845 number.

Thanks guys.

Hi nimblejack and welcome to CAG

Seems strange if you are already on Nasty Wests secured webpage applying for a loan that you should be transferred by a link to enter your email and password again...sounds like a redirect hack.

Suppose you had better ring them to check....if its the 0845 that you are not keen on being stung on try looking for alternative numbers using (google) say no to 0845

Regards

Andy

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

No I didn't get any such link but others who applied have said that they did. Mine was just the whole application from start to finish and at the end it showed my agreement, asked me to sign and then said my first repayment is 1st May and the money would be in my account in 2 working days. That was Saturday at around 7pm

Really?? Hmmm....well they are still advertising the 0845 number on their website! Cheeky hey? Thanks for the replies, the loan account is now showing on my list of accounts online but the funds haven't yet been paid into my account. I think possibly tomorrow, but thanks for the help