Worried - DWP Invitation to office interview - ** RESOLVED **

maggieomx
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3657 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

He's just asking you to confirm that your circumstances are as last stated in writing.

If she's reported you what do you think she has reported you for?

Please do not ask me for advice via PM as I will not reply.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've had a "compliance" letter regarding tax credits, and my daughter has had a "compliance" meeting at the job centre regarding income support. All they want to do is check that nothing has changed since you claimed (married/divorced/had another baby/moved house/etc) and that you're getting the benefit(s) you're entitled to. It's NOT an assessment or medical, and it's NOT designed to move you from one benefit to another. They just want to make sure their records are correct.

WORKING I SHOULD IMAGINE? ? shes doing everything to cause hassle

iv been accused by her of giving my grandson morphine tablets when he was 2-3 years old !!!! she said he came home with morphine tablets on him ??!! but has only just told the court this now ????, iv never been on morphine tablets ? liquid morphine yes tablets no ,,,,

if I didn't know better id say "shes wired up wrong ??"

I got my ESA today as norm,

the guy iv to see Monday just rang me as I rang him last Friday to ask why I have to come in for the interview,

I asked him if id been reported and he said it was an interview to check my benefits,

but I told him about what is happening with my ex d/I/law and I said id bring in statement we have from court regarding the trouble wer having with her, and he said "we will see if its malicious " ??!!

so I think maybe there has been a report ??? but hes not telling me ????

He likely won't tell you much about what's happening but you must keep in mind that this does not seem to be a serious fraud investigation. Try your best to stay calm.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING. EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

The idea that all politicians lie is music to the ears of the most egregious liars.

antone thanks for all the support youv given xx

thankyou to all the other people who have given me so much help and support and answered my worries

I just want Monday morning to be over then at least I will know what its all over x

thankyou all xx

maggieomx: This impending interview is clearly upsetting you and causing great stress. I would suggest taking a friend or family member with you on Monday for moral support. A friendly arm to lean on in such situations can be a great comfort.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

No... you can't eat my brain just yet. I need it a little while longer.

I agree with Mr. P, take someone along for morale support.

Whilst I can see why you are working yourself up over this I really don't think you should as I am sure it will be fine. I do know how you feel though as I am a born worrier and when my JSA is due I check my on line banking around 12.15 to see if it is in and if it isn't I question if it has been stopped for some reason even though I know I have done nothing wrong - it is always there just sometimes a bit later than normal. I do the same when my HB is due!

Before you go, go for a cup of tea and a chat with someone, relax, read the paper and then turn up and before you know it you will be out of there with nothing to worry about.

Good luck

my ESA was ment to go in on Wednesday it went in around 2.30am !! panic mode x

see im not on my own worrying about things to do with J,C,P !!

thankyou all I will keep you updated xxxxx

estellyn I don't mind being assessed for pips , its what I have been told about the way they do it iff you have been reported as working ,you don't get your DLA and because that's suspended you lose your car x

Many people working receive DLA, as it's not a substitute for wages, and providing their stated condition is not contradicted by their job, it's not an issue.

Income and savings are not an issue either, as DLA is non means tested.

Unless someone has (say) claimed DLA for being unable to walk, look after themselves et .,and then they are seen as running round the block or something, it's not an issue.

The only time compliance usually get themselves involved is if means tested benefits are involved, or if someone (say) is claiming ESA and working on the side.

Or, if they (say) are claiming IR ESA and haven't told the truth about their household income etc.,

The DWP receive many malicious allegations against people, and provided you have been honest in all things, there is nothing to worry about.

Take all your paperwork etc., be honest and it will be fine.

todays t day been awake all night had police here at 11pm prowler in area BUT he knocks on my door( had to be didn't it !!)

im shakeing with lack of sleep and nerves ,plus im soooo cold oh well here I go !! thanks all xxxx

hiya all just an update I got to the office with my 2 daughters 1 came in with me the other sat out side I took a whole file of info they asked for my printer run out of ink !!

he said it was just to make sure my benefits wer in order but I did ask him if I had been reported he did his writeing and then said yes I had been reported from the internet and I was working for my friend and getting paid cash in hand m which I denied he asked if I knew who might of reported me I said no one as I haven't done any work but if I had I would be the ec daughter in law but before I told him who it cud of been I asked him to read the statement of allergations she had made to the solicitors the statement is 7 pages long and after reading 3 pages he said now I can see what your going through with this person ! he said he was happy with me and he would put it on their system what was going on if any more allegations wer made against me !!,

I FLOATED OUT OF THAT PLACE AND IV ONLY JUST STARTED TO CALM DOWN !!

I would like to thank everyone on this board for helping me and giving me good information , I am so tired I am going to go to bed now and sllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep !! thankyou again everybody xxxxx

I knew it was her that had reported me , it was 14th January as we wer in couct a week later, they said it was an internet allegation, she works with computers and he said I worked for my friend and got paid cash in hand twice a week! she knows I go my friends twice a week whilst her hubby is at the office , theres only her that knows I go there no one else round here knows I go there or know me !

at least its over for now ?!! thankyou again

I went to lie on the bed around 3pm as I was shattered and fell asleep to7pm then was awake all night sort of !!

A happy ending, now you can out it to bed and get on with your life. There are some malicious spiteful people out there who do their best to upset and annoy you just because you need additional help (like a lot of us on here) Glad it went well.

• Haha 1