Prime Payday Ltd / Tower Credit

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3645 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Last year I had a repayment plan setup to get rid of a CCJ. I had 2 payments outstanding (totaling around £120) and everything went quiet.

The last payments never went out and now it appears the company has simply vanished. All traces of the website has gone, none of the phone numbers or email addresses work and I'm still left with an active CCJ against me and no way to actually pay the thing off.

Is anyone dealing them still and if so could you provide either a phone number or email address so I can finally rid myself of this debt.

Thanks.

Can you give more of the info about the debt/company? I cant say ive ever heard of it, but perhaps more info might lead to some info.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

They traded(?) under the name Prime Payday however the emails involved all came from tower credit ltd. Looking around it appears Tower Credit was dissolved a while back.

The judgement date was 06/12/2010 for the amount of £239. It went through Northampton bulk processing.

Make sure you get confirmation in writing. Youll need it to get a certificate of satisfaction.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

I got through to them and they said that they emailed the court when it was satisfied (over a year ago), they are going to email them again. Thanks for the phone number :)

247moneybox: £418.04

1monthloan: £260

WageDayAdvance: £462

MicroCredit: £156

Amigo: £427.44

Have you checked to see if the ccj has changed?

My credit report on Noddle is 1/5, the only thing in the public section is this unsatisfied CCJ. When it gets cleared should my score increase?

Whats the status of the CCJ say? It should be marked satisfied if they said they updated it a year ago.

It says unsatisfied, that is why I have been trying to get hold of them because I know I paid it off. But they seemed to go off the face of the planet and I didn't have a working contact number for them until invmatt's post above.

When I phoned them today they said they def. sent info to the court but that they will send it again today. I'm guess it could take a while to come off my credit file even if the court actions it quickly?

So they lied to you a year ago. You should really have asked them to put it in writing and not relied on a phone call. Especially a call with a PDL that pretty much vanished.

They said they would email over to the court and CC me into the email, I haven't received the email yet though..

I will call them back next if I don't get the email

They said they would email over to the court and CC me into the email, I haven't received the email yet though..

I will call them back next if I don't get the email

Said it would take around a week for me, call the court and see if they've received anything (guessing it's Northampton).

My credit report on Noddle is 1/5, the only thing in the public section is this unsatisfied CCJ. When it gets cleared should my score increase?

Noddle updates records every month, you probably won't see any change in your score straight away though (someone correct me if I'm wrong). That said I hope it will help as I'm trying to clear as much debt as possible in the next 6 months due to me being turned down when trying to rent a place - fortunately I've managed to secure 6 months rent upfront however this won't be possible again next time, by then my credit history will see some improvement which I'm banking on to get me through referencing again.

Noddle uses old data the majority of the time. Meaning it uses second hand data from call credit, which in turn is the least used CRA in the UK.

Tower Capital are now saying they will forward me an email which I should send to Northampton court to remove the CCJ - surely they should be doing this?

Also she said that it can take up to 3 months for a CCJ to be removed from my record? Surely as it should have been removed last year they should be able to get it taken off immediately?

Arggghhh!!!!

Easy answer regarding the ccj? Give northampton a ring and ask.

• 2 weeks later...

I phoned the court but it seems impossible to speak to a human being... following the options for a CCJ you just get a record message stating if you want a certificate of satisfaction (:p) you need to send them £15 plus your name and address and reference.

I dont want a certificate I just want it cleared from my file... what should I do ?

• 2 weeks later...

Just a quick update, my credit file is showing the CCJ as satisfied now.

manontheweb - I'd have a look at your credit report again and see if anything has changed. The person I was dealing with was called Sophie and she seemed decent enough.