Hastings HELL

MrsSD
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3650 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I am totally fed up with Hastings Direct. I had an accident at the begining of Nov which was not my fault. It took until Feb to get my car fixed, after numerous phone calls. I was told that I had to pay my excess and that I would get it back when the other company admitted liability. My car came back fine and to be fair Nationwide was fine and helpful. My main problem is Hastings NEVER call you back, and when you do get someone in the right dept they just use delay tactics. The latest is that after 2 months they still haven't paid for my car to be fixed so they can't chase the claim!!!!!!!

Will I ever get my money back......???

Hi MrsSD, Thank you for taking the time to post. We are very sorry to hear about the length of time this has taken. Can you please contact us directly by email and provide your policy details so that we can help you get this matter resolved? [email protected] Many Thanks, Jamie

Hi MrsSD

Welcome to CAG

I see Jamie has found you, hopefully from this moment on things will start looking up. Can you please update the thread with updates on the progress you are making with Hastings.