Parking Eye - Weymouth

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3678 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Received a PCN while in Weymouth Date of event: 14/03/2014 - 17m overstay Date Issued: 20/03/2014 Please advise :) from what I've read, I need to do a two stage appeal; parking eye, then POPLA. Is there a template I can use to respond to both? Also, ill be away for most of April, will be able to send off an appeal to PE, but wont be able to do the appeal to POPLA until the end of April, that going to be ok?

It will take parkingeye a few days/ weeks to reply, they will 99.9999% probably refuse your appeal.

They must send you a POPLA code with their reply, you then have 28 days to get your POPLA appeal in, the POpLA time lines are strict so you must abide by them.

Don't appeal on mitigation to POPLA, you will loose. The killer is Genuine pre-estimate of lose, (GPEOL)

http://parking-prankster.blogspot.co.uk/ for all the up to date info and a guide to winning at POPLA, or at court.

But don't worry about court, a good POPLA appeal will end this for you

Martin g

Edited by martin g
Can't type

Hi and welcome to CAG.

I agree with martin. There is plenty of advice here and elsewhere on what to put in your appeal.

With PE, you can use any reason you like as they will reject it anyway. Even if you quoted GPEOL to them they will say it is not a penalty (well, they would wouldn't they)

When it gets to appealing to POPLA you can list many reasons (poor signage, no contract, nowhere to park etc.) but once GPEOL is stated, PE lose.

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE