Two SARs today Black Horse & Nat West

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3662 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Just beginning the process.

Realised, very late on in this whole PPI saga that I need to get myself in gear and get SARs sent off. two x SARs sent off today.

1. Blackhorse Finance. Car Loan taken out October 2002

- last payment March 2008 (no missed payments).

Be interesting to see how much the single premium and interest was on a £17,000 loan.

I wasn't even offered the option as the sales person, at CarCraft Newport on a Sunday said they were due to close and to just sign the agreement if I wanted the loan.

2. Nat West - this one will be harder.

The loan was from 1993-1997 and was eventually 'transferred' to First Direct when I changed banks in 1997

- PPI all the way through.

In 2000 I was offered a First Direct Gold Card (PPI added again) and when I missed one payment on the third reconsolidated loan with First Direct in Jan 2008,

First Direct rolled the credit card balance into the loan and then served a default notice on the total and called it a loan.

So I expect a long battle on this one :mad2: but will update regularly as I (hopefully) make progress.

• 2 weeks later...

Blackhorse have been very fast in responding to my SAR. It seems that I did take out 'Gold' PPI at a rate of almost £60 per month in 2002 but PPI disappeared in 2003 when I asked for the loan to be recalculated.There are all sorts of other charges 'for credit' on the second loan and I seem to have made more than the 60 payments required across both loans. I will scan the documents next week and ask for advice on this.

Nat West have sent me a letter saying my signature doesn't match their records - even though I haven't changed my signature in 25 years - not sure why they're saying that - it's just causing unnecessary delay.

So, progress of sorts on both...

better to make a thread on each

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Have sent 'required' documentation to Nat West today to enable them to comply with my SAR request.

When I get any info back I will update and ask dx or one of the site team to change the title of this thread at that point so I have distinct threads for the two as suggested by dx